could we have a womens section in one of the forums?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by ladyluckybean, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I really love the fact there are lots of ladies on here but sometimes it's hard to know who's around if you're not participating in all the forums so you don't get to meet all the ladies. so sometimes it feels like i don't see a lot of females around probably because i stick to the grow journals but thought it would be nice to have a general meet up area so we could see more ladies that are not as apparent sometimes. thanks for everything here!

2. We have tons of girls at Grasscity and while I get what you are saying, we don't want to cater to one gender. It really takes getting out there and exploring the community to find others with the same interests (and the same gender) rather than staying in one specific area. It's a nice change to venture out and visit the other areas you might not be accustomed to visiting. Think of it as a road trip within Grasscity. We could all use one of those. :)

3. well i did venture out a little lately but after a certain thread i felt maybe if the thread had a women's section, the thread would've been better responded to. i see your point though and understand. thanks for considering it.

4. You could hang out in the edibles section cause that has to do with the kitchen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. would it be alright if we had a thread of our own then to meet so i don't have to hear kitchen comments please?

6. That's weird it showed that I was the one who posted that second comment you quoted but that was not me see.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442243337.156334.jpg

And quit being so sensitive about the kitchen joke don't you have laundry to do?

7. Haha mean but funny

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Oh, should be ban all the neanderthals from the women's section too? -_-

9. Absolutely! :)

The kitchen comment and then the laundry comment were rather rude and stereotypical...if not sexist. Why people have to behave in that manner is beyond my understanding.

I would appreciate not seeing anymore of that.

10. thank you so much! i appreciate that.

11. Bladies*

12. I think it's a poor idea creating a section or thread specifically for women.

How are you going to regulate when ppl make fake accounts and act like girls? Bc that's been done countless times. Guys will post in the thread anyway and complain about preferential treatment when reprimanded. Will guys get to make their own thread too that women can't post in?

A few months ago there was a thread created just for older members of the forum, I can't remember but you had to be 40 or 50 to post in it - turned into a shit storm and got closed, and one of the mods who was involved in the mess deleted his account.

So I doubt any success is going to come from this policy.

13. Been wondering what happened to that old ornery fucker. Assumed it had something to do with the seasoned tokers thread haha

14. there would be no restriction other than being positive. if you don't want to come in the thread and say nice buds ladies, then don't. how hard is that? having a thread with the only restriction that you don't bring down other members might be a good thing. [​IMG] i just thought it would be nice seeing as i read so many of these posts to just have a spot where people could stay positive. sorry you don't agree but this forum is large, and the thread would attract a lot of folks who just want to fight huh? i don't want to have some thread filled with fighting so if any positive folks want to come meet other girl growers and chat, help, offer advice and say nice buds, you can find us on my big beds thread in organic grow journals.

15. Ironically enough you need to man the fuck up. You're not a special snowflake deserving of your own exclusive cordoned off area.

16. Obviously you don't realize this, but this whole forum is about being positive. Read the rules yet? It outlines that in great detail. So quit fucking complaining and participate in threads where the positivity abounds. Negative shit is everywhere and making a special thread for "only positive people" will jus feed the trolls.

You new to the interwebz OP?

17. Now the funny part is my wife is the one that suggested writing those. I feel it is sexist to want a female only section. Grass city is about having diversity and getting along as a group and not having a segregation of races and sexes. If you found my comments rude than I apologize I forget how sensitive people are these days. If you see no humor in life than in my opinion you have failed at living.
    I guess freedom of speech does not matter in this forum and other are not allowed to have a different opinion on here. I did not call anyone names so I feel I did no wrong. Now I have dishes to was so have a good one.

18. Start a grow journal and invite other ladies to post in that section.

19. this topic has been answered. i'm keeping it to my journal where i have the ability to ban members who want to leave flaming remarks. you guys can stick to the blowjob penis posts and curvy girl threads. capiche? (that means got it?) ;)

20. #20 VikingToker, Sep 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2015
    and unnecessary bitterness

edit: this thread is going straight to the shitwagon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.