NOOBIE GROWER W/DWC AND SOIL IN 3 CHAMBER TENT

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by NeeF, Sep 14, 2015.

1. do yall thonk its a phosphorus problem?

Attached Files:

2. The big plant seems to b getting a lil bigger and kinda stickin up for the light so maybe it's bouncing bac

On a good note all the seeds I got from the vault have cracked seed and the special Kush Frencheese and northern soul went into soil earlier this afternoon the white widow was a lil slower to crack so it hasn't been planted yet prolly by morning

The northern soul is almost out of soil seen it poking its head up early jus hoping these do better the the bagseed

• Like Like x 2
  3. So I have been wanting to give you advice on the discoloration, which is a sign that something is wrong in the soil but Ihave been watching some videos on soil micro biology that make me second quess any "nutrient problem" you more likely have a microscopic organism problem, or lack there of. To put it simply All soil has more than enough of all the nutrients a plant could ever need, but plants need microorganisms to make these nutrients available. Plants exude chemicals into the soil in order to "Talk" to these microorganisms, but if there not there to "listen" chemicals can build up and change the ph and the plant wont get the nutrients it needs.
    If I would do anything it would be to topdress w/ a good compost / EWC or a compost tea. No bottled shit, the fresher the compost the better, and if you dont compost check craigslist, that shits dirt cheap. Lol "shits dirt cheap" its much to late Im laughing at my own puns [​IMG]

OH and check out these videos they blew my gardening mind https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCeA6DzL9P4...

• Like Like x 3
  4. thanks bro jus went out and top dressed wit some ewc and gave it 3 cap full of water around the roots to get that down in there and a lil water on the edge of the pot lets see if that works i should have added it to the promix i used make sure i get to mixing that up right away and im checkin those videos out now thanks again bro

• Like Like x 1
  5. heres some pics after the top dress

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks for the advice bro plants have started showing signs of life! The big one is reaching for the light and the lil ones their show new growth. The five finger leaves on the big one look a lil deformed or like growing side ways and a lil skinny do u think I should flush the big one tomorrow then hit it with low nutes or top dress with some of this soil I got mixed up which is FFOF seabird gauno promix ewc and 1 cup of lime and added perlite?

7. Also pine wanted to ask u do u think it could b toxins from the tent it a secret jardin?

8. New growth is good, and deformations can occur under stress. Flushing is not necessary in organics ever, it doesn't do anything except over water the plants, Its a myth / stoner logic that flushing will remove anything from the plant. I know its very hard to see girls hurting like that, but you have to make sure you don't "love them to death" It will take some time to bounce back. I would try a basic compost tea, other than that LITFA.

• Like Like x 3

9. I cant imagine any materials used would off-gas enough to effect your plants

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm not in my organic soil yet jus promix and ewc was goin to put my mix at the bottom of the 7 gallon smart pots they'll b goin in when ready. I don't fell that I love them to death my buddy gave me the big one as I planted the sprouts and I did hit the big wit some bb and root drench from ff and after that all my plants start turn purple like so but after the ewc was added I started seeing growth so thanks a lot bro for the help hoping we don't have any issues wit the new girls coming up bcuz those r the good genetics so hoping those go smooth. I seen some threads wit the compost tea but I don't have a system to b able to brew it up and it seems so confusing to do I'll have to look over it some more. Do u kno of a simple way or a thread that explains how to do it? Thanks again pine and sry for taking up ur time I kno u have girls to tend to as well

• Like Like x 1
  11. all you need for a compost tea is a bucket and an air pump w/ air stone. Compost or Ewc with a little bit of molasses and bubble for 24 hrs. If you don't have an air pump you can just stir vigorously a couple times in the 24 hour period

• Like Like x 1
  12. Would ewc and molasses work? Don't have compost on hand? Now I have a air pump and air stone. Would I jus throw some ewc and molasses in the bucket full with water and let the air stone do its thing? Thanks pine

13. yep, that's it

14. Thanks pine so ewc and molasses is ok? And what would be the amount of each that I would add the bucket I got fill 4 gallons of water?

15. a few cups of Ewc and a tablespoon of molasses

• Like Like x 1
  16. #97 NeeF, Oct 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2015
    I've seen ppl using strainer bags r they needed or can I jus put all that in the water and kick on my air pump and stone

17. I only use a strainer bag when I am brewing for a foliar application so it doesn't clog the sprayer

18. Ok thanks bro ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444258360.771502.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444258383.289742.jpg

I chopped all the bs off that was dying I'll see if that helps it any

• Like Like x 2
  19. If you have the time I would try to read through the first 100 pages (it goes quick) of the organic no till thread. A lot of good info in there even for those of us who don't use the no till method

• Like Like x 2