NOOBIE GROWER W/DWC AND SOIL IN 3 CHAMBER TENT

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by NeeF, Sep 14, 2015.

1. From the labeling in your panel it appears that there was a dedicated 220 circuit ran for your AC then somebody after the fact powered your shed or tried to power your shed off of the 220 for your AC is there's some kind of disconnect box around your ac condenser

2. The AC condenser would that b inside or outside?

3. You showed a picture of the a/c condenser
    On crank page
    Big metal square with a fan blade in it

4. Yeah, that's the AC disconnect, but it doesn't look as though anyone tapped into it there. It's likely a circuit ran to the breaker box.

5. Well thanks to crankz I now have 120 and im ready to go. Another thing is the beans made it past ISC today wasn't as paid as I thought crankz saved the day

6. Chose to roll with this carbon filter and 2 6in fans for exhaust and intake nothing special jus getting my feet wet
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442719975.956790.jpg

7. #49 NeeF, Sep 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2015

Do you have a journal? Sry that good wit how to really navigate thru GC jus yet.

And I think Ima do a comparative nute run wit ff and advance nutes and use the bush doctors as need if needed once this soil runs out of its nutes. I want to keep in organic all the way thru organic but wanna see how this works then we'll do a comparison of all 3 once I get this soil built to a T. This could get interesting, I like growing and haven't even fully started yet but if I can't find a deal on the advance nutes I'm jus goin to order some LSD from barneys farms and some cookie Kush from the vault cuz I would rather have genetics then nutes I'll kno by the end of the night which way ima go or by early morning

8. Ok so inst ad of doing 2 different nutes for comparison I'll be doing a comparison of an organic soil that I'm getting from BAS and FF nutes wit FFOF I'll b getting 5g smart pots

For the FF line I got the dirty dozen bundle and will b following everyone's advice of using 1/4 nutes until I see that it needs more don't kno if I'll use the open sesame but might give it a try to get full comparison I plan on using the beastie bloom and cha Ching which I already had bought a lb of both b4 I got the kit

For my organic mix I will use promix base soil with perlite and lime and adding the craft blend kit from BAS

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442873713.132344.jpg

Hope u guys stick around for this one

LETS GROW TOGETHER!!!

9. I watching. ....

10. Omg we got the app bac yes

Well I got the fans and everything ran but still need to get my intake fan the 4 in one I was goin use burned out from the 240v that was comin from the outlet but ima try and return it and say it jus quit lol we'll see if they fall for it but here's some pics of where I'm at now and an update on the setup I'm goin wit LEDs for veg I got 2 marshydros 300w 130 actual watts we'll see how that goes might run this bag seeds to flower for practice and try some led buds hang out for more should have some plant pics by the end of the weekend thanks guys for staying turned

11. So here's a look at the tent after everything is up jus need to run that intake fan and should b good to go
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443128098.651894.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443128130.204287.jpg

12. Thanks stoner. Well germed the bagseeds goin to run those first and work on my skills b4 I plant the good "souvenirs" "shout out to Jake over at The Vault"
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443235370.306519.jpg

I got 5 of the northern soul, the queen and the Frencheese and got 10 white widow OTW with one of those special Kush#1 "shout out to George over at The Vault"

13. Nice man I've ran female seed bubblergummer Pretty good stuff have a goodnight man

14. My buddy end up gettin those I got me some of these plus the 5 Northern soul, Frencheese, the queen#1 I think I'll b good for a min until I need some cookies ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443574914.965783.jpg

15. #58 NeeF, Sep 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2015
    Got one of my leds up didn't come wit adjusters but I'll rig something up, get my crankz on ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443576866.469246.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443577421.307565.jpg

16. I bet that white widow will be good one of the first strains I ever tried

17. Was it easy to grow?