Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Never seen bud like this

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Laxxboy20, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Hello Everyone,
    I work at a dispensary and the owner recently picked up some very unique bud. It feels very much like a hybrid after smoking, and has a hash-y taste to it. The nugs are very dense, they make an audible sound when tapped against glass etc. it also busts up very fat. Attached are pictures of a nug and what it looks like busted up. Any insight as to what this stuff is, or how a bud gets to be like this would be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers,
    Laxxboy

Attached Files:

2. That weed was smuggled into the country inside a drug mules stomach. The condom must have broken when they pooped the drugs out resulting in the Brown color. Its only worth it for them to smuggle top quality weed, so even though its covered in fecies its still topshelf. 9.5/10 good smoke

3. #3 The Dankmeister, Sep 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2015
    You should ask someone at this dispensary you claim to work at.

The person that "picked" it up should have more knowledge about the product than someone guessing through a computer screen

4. what in the fuck strain is that o_o

5. Judging from those suspicious white patches and overall rotten look on the buds, I'd say that is the most contaminated weed I've ever seen.

6. You work at a dispensary and you are asking us? Ask you boss dude.

7. please do tell what dispensary you "work at" , so no one goes there..lol I'd sure like to get my medicine from someone ask ME what the medicine is.

8. i would have left the retarded story out of it and just asked "what in the mcfuck is this?"

i think it is just super dense ganja. certainly some cross strain and perhaps indoor from the look of it. i had some ganja so purple it looked black and it had orange hairs all over it. it smelled funky and tasted hash like when smoked. the smoke itself was dense and turned yellow when condensed in a monster bong rip. like gnarliest fucking yellow you can imagine. i didnt like it though.

the high was cerebral with little body effect to it. just a real energized kind of high. it was good smoke but not really my cup of tea. how do you like what you are smoking? how does the high feel?

9. Is it normal for dispensaries and their employees to not know what they're buying and in turn selling to the public?

10. Some kill fosho

11. Black Morel....

12. That shit looks like it is completely covered in mold. Doesn't look appetizing at all...

13. #15 Deleted member 629842, Oct 18, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
    Swore there was already a thread like this that I commented on.

(Edit): Hah.. That's because he made two of these threads and somehow they both survived and both have a different amount of comments on them.

14. Still nothing was heard from the author probably he has already identified good bud or not.

15. lmao probably smoked that shit and it tasted like feces.

16. This is a repost. The bud is moldy and most likely rotting. Not worth smoking.

17. Did it leave all that resin in the dish? Check out some of the black strains on seedfinder.eu, it has some nice filters to help u come ball park on ur guess.

18. Looks like manure.