First dwc grow 600 watt ssh

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Iwannagethigh780, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Took the plunge and gor white cookies fem

2. #62 Iwannagethigh780, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
    Going to germ three of these seeds tonight

Attached Files:

3. #63 Iwannagethigh780, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
    Here is my ssh dwc 2 month veg now about three weeks into flower still no signs of buds :( she just wants to keep on growing also she is lacking because that whole veg + 2 weeks of flower she was under cfls she is under a 400 watt mh right now just neeed a new bulb this one is a few years old

Attached Files:

4. Here is my ww in dwc :( I just broke her in half after I took the pics lmao so her top half are going to turn into clones . She had a bit of ph problems I also think there is a co2 probably with my homemade dresser grow haha anyways here she is ph 5.8 ppm 500

Attached Files:

5. This was just a tester clone I threw her into flower she was about 5 inches tall lol another week till harvest mabe more

Attached Files:

6. And last but not least my "crazy clone" probably better off thwn the rest (super silver haze) about a month left on her

Attached Files:

7. Sweet update dude..

LOL@ breaking that bitch in half.. I've done that this round im on.. tried duct tape.. still died.. lol

8. Yeah I was going to try that then said fuck it clone time I guess and thanks bro

9. Well kinda a update found like 4 seeds in my ssh :( not bad though I barely noticed them they were so small. Guess she hermied I didnt even notice

10. Hry guys have not been around anyways here is a few pics of my "crazy clone" about a week or two from chop
    And ms white widow

Attached Files: