More Lies by NASA

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cosmored, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Now Cosmored, look at the comments on the op again. See how those people are so sure the video is fake? Notice how they talk? That's how you look to me in your 911 thread. They are so sure yet they are completely wrong. Do you ever have doubts or consider that you may be wrong and 911 could have happened just like we saw it happen on TV?

2. Self doubt is a trait that seems to be lacking in these conspiracy theorists. Reminds me of the old saying "the wise man knows that he knows nothing, the foolish man think he knows it all."

3. it's funny that nasa made an announcement about finding water on mars... When they just did that a few years ago.

4. I think they found actual liquid water this time, which is a much bigger deal than finding either ice, or erosion caused by water. It means there could be actual life on Mars right now, possibly.

5. They must be scared they were gonna lose funding.

6. They didn't have evidence of water currently being on Mars, and they were defunded years ago.

7. #28 Twistedd, Sep 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2015
    Are you serious? The moon landing was definitely probably staged. I mean, c'mon, that flag waves. FLAGS DON'T WAVE IN SPACE; THEY SALUTE.

Now, I'm all for freedom of speech, but are you guys really gonna waste that freedom on conspiracies that absolutely do not matter? Of course you are free to do so, but damn, speak about some shit that matters, and not what the conspiracy community thinks matters, because if I've realized one thing, it's that the conspiracy community doesn't think, like at all.

It's all a hive mind and you've been trapped into thinking that you're thinking.

8. Advanced technologies are a secret. No reason to think they aren't hiding things they find in space. Which is a shame because 100% of any findings on mars should be known to the public the second it happens. But yeah.. Gotta hold out until you need more funding.... It's a shame NASA is just another corporation just like the rest.

9. Nasa, and the government also by the way, do not lie!!!

They just want to help you. They care, and they're honest people!!!
    Just do what they say!!!!

I approved this ad.
    Donald Trump

10. Lmao... op please tell me you believe the earth is flat... I love those people

11. Yah, christians are some cool rational people

12. I love the ones who believe the earth is 6000 (or less)years old. If you believe that, I think you NEED a god to justify the rest.

13. #34 101 BIG TEX 101, Oct 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2015
    & u said this

i am!...............sometimes [​IMG] lol....um....sometimes cool n rational....u thought i meant sometimes a christian- i see what u did there

uh huh....

14. Actually it is interesting you say that, there is a lot of debate about unidentified objects flying around that astronauts have noticed. Some have been proven ordinary, but others move in directions that doesn't make sense given classical physics. So they are hiding something, what that is we will not know for however long it takes.

15. Let's talk about the evidence.
    https://www.alien-ufos.com/conspiracy-theories/668...

Look at the fifth picture from the top of this page.
    http://0911.voila.net/index4.htm
    http://0911.voila.net/BionicAntboy.htm

It seems that the craft behind the box is too short to be a 757. Can you disprove this?