More Lies by NASA

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cosmored, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Here's some "Footage of the Earth" supposedly taken from a satellite over a time span of several hours. The clouds don't move at all during that time. Therefore, this is fake.

Check out some of the comments in the comment section of this video.

Moon Got In The Way Of NASA's Image of Earth From Million Miles Away

The above lie can be added to this list.
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1...

2. gtfo here kid.

3. Your weird lol

4. We've been to space.... How is this a conspiracy...

5. ^ right? Lol " this picture looks like bs, we don't have satellites in orbit...... Oh wait."

6. GPS = magic. Satellite phones = magic.

Guy sending a homemade balloon with GPS and camera 100,000 ft into the air, magic.

That Armstrong guy. Gifted actor and beloved personality. Great at keeping secrets.

7. Was tht footage taken during an eclipse or something? Cause I think the sun is supposed to be on the opposite side of the moon which means the side of the earth we see in the footage should be dark

tis a conspiracy alright

8. #9 Deleted member 839659, Sep 13, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
    Armstrong was the one who shot JFK. He thought he was rlly being sent to the moon when in fact he was drugged during his "trip" to the moon then they had him jump around in the desert in slowmo. When he found out the truth he was so upset he wanted to kill Jackie Kennedy but accidentally shot JFK. And tht's where we get the expression "as good as a rifle in the hands of a fake astronaut". Which rlly is just another way of saying "beginners luck".

9. #10 B33PB33P, Sep 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2015
    I can debunk all space conspiracies right now.
    If we didn't go to space and land on the moon the Russians would say we didn't
    /thread

10. I love how this dude posts this retarded bullshit on more than one forum.. and when a normal person points out that he is wrong, said person is the shill. I agree with Herbs, get the fuck out of here child. I would say stick around if I thought you were one to learn from your mistakes.. but you have too much fun getting your dick hard to conspiracy theories for that to happen.

11. He posts conspiracy stuff to many forums. And is not afraid to call anyone a disinfo agent shill for disagreeing with him.

Yet the fact he is spreading information around and spamming our forum and countless others with his bullshit, makes me kinda wonder if he's the disinfo agent

12. LOL! I'm willing to stake my life on the fact that Cosmore is either a troll or a flat Earth nutjob. We've proven CENTURIES ago that Earth is a globe and not a flat disk. Grow up and attend school all over again, starting from Kindergarten to college.

13. Yeah, that is pretty much what a disinformation shill does.. still calls others a shill when they prove him wrong and even after he admits he was proven wrong. There are really only 2 options here.. either he is purposely trying to ill inform people.. or he is (severely) mentally challenged. Either way, doesn't look good for him.

14. Doesn't look good on our forums either. But he's allowed to continue with his bullshit

15. The Russians are in on the conspiracy [​IMG]

16. "Hey Russia, we'll say you did it if you say we did!" :laughing:

17. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Mods.... Stop giving this guy a pity fuck and just ban him

19. Good luck on that request....