Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it bad to store weed in a baggie

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jackyaf123, Sep 12, 2015.

1. When you buy weed it is all comes in a baggie or a capsule. So if I leave it in a baggie is it any different than leaving it in a capsul?

I have heard that leaving it in a baggie dehydrate's the weed and it looses tch, so best to keep in a air tight jar?

2. Well if you plan to store it longer than 5 days or somethin it might have an effect but under that i dont think that you will notice anything different (atleast i never did)

3. Should be fine as long as you aren't storing it there for weeks! Just keep an eye on the weed, look for mould!

4. i think its not bad, but jars are way better. after i started... cough... lol i put the bud in jars. for one it locks in the stink and 2 it helps cure it.

sometimes i would get sacks of some really fresh stuff and before when i put it in bags the stuff would get kinda crappy after a week. not like less potent but harsh or bad tasting

wally world sells Ball canning jars of all sizes. if your stuff is good and you sell it really makes you look good too... shitbag<fancyjar. they can just come back with the empty jar and either swap or fill it up!

5. Weed in a cap