The Docs TriStrain adventure: (White Widow, Bubblelicious and Amnesia) Waterfarmed and SCROGed

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by DrCannaP, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Sorry I cant help you with the leds brother but your plants are looking nice and lush ! Btw what brand thermometer you got on the scrogg?

2. thanks bro ... its by hydrogarden ;-)

3. Looking great bro!

4. Another quick update. Today is the LAST day of week 6 of veg (8 from seed).
    The topoff res was 'topped off' today with still the same amount of calimagic and grow. The main res ppm and pH are staying somewhat stable at 950ppm and pH of 6.0 (PPM goes down slowly still... these girls eat a lot). I also accidentally topped the Am this morning trying to redirect her main shoot which broke off! She should bounce back in no time. Looking at the pic, I feel one more week of vegging to fill the middle part of the screen a little more and give the Am a chance to recover before I flip the lights to 12/12 possibly next monday.

Attached Files:

5. sounds like a great plan dr.

6. Nice that screen is filing out good bro looks very lush n green :D

7. thanks bro ... just one more week ..... too anxious hah

8. #48 Iwannagethigh780, Oct 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2015

Heybro heres the ww from ghs as promised shes about 31 32 days old growing super slow under her cfls

Attached Files:

9. looking nice bro .... maybe they are growing somewhat slow like you saidand because theyre under the CFLs ... but theres a nice and noticeable fullness since the last pics which are about 10 days or so ago .... very nice bro ... keep doing what youre doing .... theyre at the screen already i think... do you plan on keeping the cfls or are you going to upgrade?
    Today, and after vegging the girls for 5.5 (7.5 weeks total), I switched the lights to 12/12.
    17.5L were removed from the bottom main res (out of about 25) and replaced with fresh mix of RO water with GH's Calimagic, Diamond Nectar and B Essentials at their recommended dose, and 24 mls of FloraNova BLOOM. The final ppm and pH are 1100 and 5.8 respectively. The topoff ppm and pH are1000 and 5.8 respectively.
    I raised the MH light up to be at the same level as the Optic CXB3070 350W LED which is raised to the top. Both lights are in the center of the tent and both lights are fired up adding up to a total of 950. WOW its bright in there. Because the back of the screen is almost compeletely full and im worried about running out of space in the back with the stretch, thats why I decided to flip today. Also I decided to keep the MH light for now for the sake of reducing the stretch as much as possible during the next couple of weeks. I turned up the extraction fan to about half the speed now and I'll be observing the temperature. My worries are when I hook up the carbon filter!.
    The 2 pics below show the screen getting full at the back and one shows boths lights fired up! Have a nice weekend everyone and as usual, feel free to comment, share an idea, ask a question or even criticize ;-)

Attached Files:

10. tha ks bro yeah once she gets to flower she will be under a 600 hps and that screen is from the super silver haze in dwc beside her dwarf ing the white widow been looking for a cheap mh for veg soon. Thats probably a good call on the switch the back is definitely full! Cant wait to see what they will do in the next weeks

11. Looking great in here man! Looks like that WW is doing great on the nutes.

12. thanks brother .... yes she is ... I raised it to 1100 now and shes still going strong. I did manage to break a branch off of her .... but shes a tough on and recovering nicely and filling in the space. I am most ompressed with tue BB let me tell you .... its like shes in a race to fill her screwn side and to get bushier hah

13. A clone? that ppm seems kinda high what ppm meter do you use? I got mine from frances a yellow tds meter but update a pic so we can see whats going on. brother about to eat some shrooms good thoughts to you and yours :)

14. Haha thanks bro for the good vibe ... i use bluelab gaurdian ... its a great and very reliable one. The ppm (x700 conversion) does seem high I agree ... however thise girls are eating like crazy. I started it actuallt around 1140 to ve exact. This morning it was 1090 .... also the topoff ppm is 1000 ... so for some reason those girls are eating heavily. and as long as there is no sign of nute burn, I'm fine stuffing their tummies to obesity (bud obesity that is ;-) ) ... oh also I must emphasize that close to 400 ppm of those 1100 are in fact calimagic (Ca Mg Fe) and B Essentials (micro and submicro elements) that I add to my RO water at the recommended dose

15. Quick update. I managed to break a branch off of the ww yesterday and you can see that hole in the canopy (back left). The girl is still growing and going strong and filling the hole. Today, I saw a noticeably fuller canopy compared to 2 days ago even with bothering the ww a little. The Am is also filling her front side of the tent. Im trying to also resirect and train the back plants branches to slowly fill the front aspect of the screen.
    They're drinking and eating a lot. The ppm is gradually decreasing. I may raise the ppm slowly to 1200 from 1100 by the end of the week!

Attached Files:

16. Soooo doc, when ya flipping to 12? Looks ready

17. Whats up brother ..... I actually flipped the lights last thursday. The post about it somehow got combined with a reply before the post haha. I forgot with GC I have to wait a few minutes before I post a second post.
    Anyway, today I noticed the most stretching thusfar. However, and although i dont have a reference point with those 3 strains, the stretch is definitely less than Ive ever seen before. Maybe its too early to judge, as its been 4 days only since the flip or it could be the the combined (good light intensity and right color spectrum) from both lights keeping the stretch to a minimum and the girls (especially the BB) super bushy! Anyway .... Im glad I invested in this LED business ya guys were talking about in TTs ;-)

18. I'm glad you have to my man. I mean your plants look great, in fact perfect man. Excellent scroggin, exciting times are now bro..

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk