SUPER SOIL - FINAL FLUSH OR DRY SOIL?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by ColoradoCanna, Sep 11, 2015.

1. "distinguish these flavors. the unfortunate part is that when these impurities are present, i become violently ill, with migraines, vomiting, n internal pain. so while it may not be necessary for you to completely wash your plants of these, its imperative i do."

I would have to think that something, or a combination of everything in your soil is contributing to these negative flavors that you are getting - to the point of making you ill. Am I right here or am I misreading this? Is this to the point where your flowers look and smell fantastic yet taste bloody awful? Or are you referring to other people's herb?

I'm sincerely interested in how you plan on going about your flush so yes, please keep me posted.

J

2. i never asked if i should flush. i asked for help creating a new way to flush

3. #23 killset, Sep 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2015
    Not that it's needed in organics but there's not very many ways of doing it. Its not even necessary to flush bottle grown plants if you cut off nutes and only feed water the last couple weeks. What are you trying to accomplish as far as reinventing something so simple? Are you looking for a way to handle all the water and large container? Maybe that would give people an idea of what you're looking for.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ever consider dry sifting, or water extraction techniques (bubble bags)?

Pure unadulterated medicine. No impurities, regardless of their source or flushing methods...

• Like Like x 2
  5. are you joking? what im trying to accomplish n y its necessary has been repeatedly stated. read the thread before posting please

6. i always do both depending on the mood im in. i enjoy smoking the bud too tho n therein lies the problem. i can toke on bud all day long, hash u have to take breaks

7. #27 killset, Sep 14, 2015
    why you getting so bent out of shape. I w Just trying to understand why you would want to waste your time and everything you've already done and what your trying to do differently from a normal flush.....turn on the hose and get to flushing I guess. Good luck at trying to reinvent the wheel.....

• Like Like x 1
  8. What I was asking is what are you trying to do differently as opposed to a normal flush.

• Like Like x 1
  9. its strictly organic dispensary bud that does this from over a hundred dispensaries around colorado. there are 2 or 3 that do it right. my bud never makes me sick as i make sure theyre properly cleansed. the bud that makes me sick wouldnt make a normal person sick, my illness causes hypersensitivity to the trace leftovers. this is my first time in 200s so thats whats causing the dilemma. the same processes used w 7gal pots arent viable

10. its super soil in a 200gal pot. normal flush would just feed them. i need to rid all impurities from the massive plants

11. maybe that's where the confusion lies. Flushing isn't the same as feeding

12. #32 killset, Sep 14, 2015
    I

13. SUPERSOIL

PLANTS ARE GROWING IN ALMOST PURE NUTRIENT.
    WHEN U ADD WATER IT FEEDS CUZ ITS GROWING IN NUTRIENTS
    CANT FLUSH NUTRIENTS BECAUSE THE SOIL IS NUTRIENTS
    DO U COMPREHEND

14. no need to be an ass. You say here a normal flush would feed them. That's not what a flush does have fun washing your $3000 down the drain

15. trying real hard to be nice here. repeating myself over n over isnt helping. so ill respond to every reply. if i dont reply, know that your question was stupid or has been repeatedly answered. if u dont know what super soil is or how it works even tho both have been explained already, know that your in the wrong place n input is not gonna help in the slightest. thank you

16. <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="killset" data-cid="22010867" data-time="1442252419">no need to be an ass. You say here a normal flush would feed them. That's not what a flush does have fun washing your $3000 down the drain

</blockquote>

this is a great example of stupidity. the point here is to flush plants without washing away all the soil that is nutrient which cannot be done using normal methodsplease guys, use common sense. dont be a killset

17. #37 killset, Sep 14, 2015
    Lol
    That's why I said have fun flushing your 3 gs away. You said YOU are inventing a new way too flush. So lets here it, you're the inventor...lol organic flushing that doesn't flush. Got to say you're quite the visionary

18. <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="killset" data-cid="22010916" data-time="1442253150">Lol
    That's why I said have fun flushing your 3 gs away. You said YOU are inventing a new way too flush. So lets here it, you're the inventor...lol organic flushing that doesn't flush. Got to say you're quite the visionary

</blockquote>

no no no just read through to make sure. i did not say that. thank you again for showing us how terrible your comprehension skills are once again. must be wonderful living in a world where your ignorant to everyone n everything around you. from context im assuming youre about 12 years old as thats where your comprehensive awareness seems to lie. or perhaps english is not your first language. if thats the case then i apologize. if not, please leave this forum as minors are not allowed

19. #39 killset, Sep 14, 2015
    lol. You don't know what flushing does do you? Flushing removes access nutrients from the soil so its not available for your plants to uptake. It doesn't remove nutrients or anything else from the plant. Without nutrients in the soil the the plant us forced to use up its reserves. Pointless in organic growing because plants are not being force fed like with bottled nutes. I'm all ears for your new ways of how to skip that. Take your plant out and stick it in a bucket of water like someone else previously mentioned. Flush the soil and your leaching your 3 gs away. That's why I asked some questions, too see what you were trying to go for. Sorry it got your panties in a knot. Like I said before flush away bro. Tell ya what bud your way to pissed off to discuss this with......please insert your next set of tears here>>>>>

20. astounding. i would advise you get sterilized. the last thing this world needs are more intellectual rejects like yourself. youre making a fool of yourself everytime you post. i explained earlier the difference in flushing n final flushing. thats obviously way over your head. im flushing plants not soil. i can assure u im not pissed off. i break out with laughter everytime you reply because you just dont seem to understand anything at all from english to botany. if you wanna have a discussion im all for it. ill keep the insults to a minimum but seriously kid you really gotta learn how to read.