Where is weed in Texas

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by hannaha0, Sep 10, 2015.

1. I currently live in Bakersfield CA and I have my medical card and live the perfect stoner life. My parents are moving to Dallas TX and gave me the ultimatum to go with them or they can sell my car and cutt me off. I'm only 18 and I work 22 hours a week for a minimum wage job. I'm training to waitress so I can support mysel f more. I really want to stay where I am. But if I do go, is there even weed in Texas?? Any Texan stoners over here to give me some kind of relief?!

2. #2 Snarfindorf, Sep 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2015
    Try a church. Why would someone voluntarily move to one of the most backwards ass states?

3. #3 101 BIG TEX 101, Sep 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2015
    craigslist....personals section-strictly platonic-search 420.....look for friend seeking 420 ads that are more outright. send reply with what u want.....what part of town.....where to meet in public......etc...hardly anything but kush on craigslist. lol. ironic...oh, $6o an 1/8 is standard. 1/4 i pay 100, 1/2 180....progress w/ price breaks in larger amounts these days

good luck! we're all counting on you to succeed in your mission, godspeed grasscity member. when your mission is complete...we'll have another mission fer ya! lololololol

[​IMG]

4. #4 240sxLover, Sep 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2015
    Lol... "Is there even weed in Texas?"

All the best weed I've ever had has been outa Houston, with none of that, "This is from Cali" or "This is that Hyper-bubba-suckadick-kush" and I can tell you I've had lots of weed from quite a few places (most claimed to be from "cali' has always turned out worse than locally sourced stuff). IMO Texas has the best weed and best prices you'll find outside Colorado and the West coast. Dallas can be hit and miss but I think it's only because the people I knew there were kids and weren't in the proper circles for the good stuff.

^And dude, $60 1/8ths in Texas?? In 2015?? What, are you in high school? If they want over $50 they're ripping you off, I get $40 1/8ths here and $100 halves without much searching.

OP, I think you'll have no trouble finding good weed in Texas. Almost everyone I know here smokes or has smoked.

5. Yeah, its going to be available all over the Dallas area...you just have to work your way around the fucking meth-heads and the ones going the oxy/heroin routes. Through the years, I have had several clients who were popped on large-grow operations south of the Dallas area...and if they are growing just south, you know they are selling ;)

Just remember that it isn't legal here, and having had a card from Cali won't be a get-out-of-jail-free option. Less than two ounces is a Class B misdemeanor with the first couple of arrests usually pleading to time served and costs. Other sentencing options exist, but most people just want the case over and done with...

6. $40 8ths and $100 halfs what type of price break is that?

7. #7 101 BIG TEX 101, Sep 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2015
    man, I just live here - I don't make the laws or prices. fuck! lol.....I just live here ya know?

then my shit's better than yours. lol

[​IMG]

8. There's weed everywhere.

9. Texas sucks. So does their weed

10. pm me for exact latitude/longitude coordinantes of weed.

11. #11 101 BIG TEX 101, Sep 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2015
    i kinda like it! fork u frankly - try living here....and i bet you'd hit my weed. lol. bless you

[​IMG]

12. Theres no problem finding high quality in the DFW baby!!

Attached Files: