Stoner Habits

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by budding_new_stoner, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Need to get into a better habit of finishing my joints, so many half smoked ones in my garage right now. Most of them just end up in the garbage. Normally I just use bongs but all of mine are currently dirty and for some reason I am to lazy to clean them. I guess I just like rolling up a nice joint, almost ashamed to smoke them lol. Considering I never run out of weed It never bothers me when I waste it in a half smoked joint.

2. When I don't finish a joint I always give it to my wife's mom. I can't refire them tastes gross to me

3. I agree, they taste pretty bad.

4. Losing lighters or pocketing them

5. No matter what time I wake up even its the middle of the night just to pee or sumthin i smoke i figure as long as Im awake might as well get high lol

6. I always have to clean up or do a load of laundry/dishes if i'm off work.

I absolutely have to light my blunts/doobs at the wider end and hit through the smaller one.

If I pack a bowl of stank I wil not grind it up, that just waste trichromes and there are spots in my grinder where I can never retrieve that kief.

If i'm about to play video games I always wait and smoke on the title screen, especially when playing Fallout/Elder Scrolls.

Too many to mention >.>

7. For every new Bic I get I peel off the warning label and remove the safety. Makes it feel like a stoner's lighter for true.

8. Me too bro

9. same haha.

10. cause that how its done lol

11. not being able to keep weed haha, anything i have is gone so i dont ever really have a stash for more than a couple of days

12. as of late I've been forgetting stems on my bed. they hurt when they dry right out.

13. I usually only smoke at night to avoid the comedown and while not a habit I get very random cottonmouth, I can smoke and 3 hours later while I'm sleeping I'll get cotton mouth from hell.