Stoner Habits

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by budding_new_stoner, Sep 10, 2015.

1. #21 Spezza19, Sep 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
    Im kinda high right now....
    Thats sum funny shit

2. I like to use a little scissor on my Swiss Army knife to cut up the weed for my joints. I also tend to take my time which makes my spouse a tad annoyed.

3. I can't physically touch my buds, to put them in the grinder or to pack a bowl. I use mini tongs, and a scooper for packing bowls. It genuinely bothers me that I used to not grow my own and what the growers nasty hands looked like lol.

4. I mentally rape all my buds before I smoke them

5. I like to listen to music when I'm smoking alone..... I don't really have any uncommon stoner habits...

6. If I smoke in the morning, I have to wait until I have my morning coffee.

7. Pretty much everything said in this post is me. The only odd think might be the fact I'll just hold, play and smell my buds while I'm high? I get super paranoid about dropping them and losing them haha

8. I've never seen a whole page with no likes lol ha

9. I save all my roaches and i tend to light candles in my house and turn off all the lights before i smoke just gives me good vibes

10. not really a habit of mine but my best friend every time we smoke a blunt/joint he always asks if i want a shotgun.

another thing is the same guy his dad is really good friends with all the neighbors and everyday i pull into his house and send him that text that says come out here and hit this or something along the lines of that, and we did this for like 2 months straight before we realized we made a habit out of smoking in my car under the carport and he always worried about his neighbors finding out.

11. My three stages of high.

Hungry. Horny. Tired.

I am usually dancing while I am cooking, music or not. After I finish eating, I jerk off profusely. Or sex if my girlfriend is at my place. Then I am asleep.

12. My best friend is weird af lol every time we're smoking either weed or cigarettes he can only take 2 or 4 puffs. He refuses to take an odd number of puffs of anything... Gets kinda annoying I tried to force him not to and he flipped a fuck

13. #33 Ratio, Nov 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2015
    im always carrying around a bic pen lol i use the cap to pack bowls and the skinny end is perfect for packing joints/blunts or getting the ash out of my bowl.

i also smell my weed profusely. i practically stick my face into the jars when at the dispensary.

14. I always start with the smallest nugs first when i pick up. I guess it makes it look like more when i have 1 big nug left😆

15. And then when you get done with the little ones, you're like shit I'm going to run out of weed.

16. so true LMFAO when all my little nugs are gone I feel lighter

17. I like to prepare munchies whilr im still somewhat sober. I usually smoke at night a few hours before bed so its usually indica, which gives me a couch lock. So its nice to have the food prepared

18. Thanks to making a few too many Apple pipes (using the indent at the top as a bowl) I now always remove the stem unconsciously whenever I get an apple

19. this is actually funny as hell 🏼

20. with epic ganja , I like to open the jars and breathe deeply of the loving goodness of it all. It started from when I am burping the jars during a good long cure and now I do it all of the time.

I like tasting the exhale of that ganja goodness too. The fruitier the better in my opinion.

I like to lay out in the middle of the living room and lay stretched out from head to toe whilst puffing on a doobie. My two little puppies will lay on either side of my head when I do that too lol! Doggies whilst one is uber baked is to much fun!