New Space Bucket Grower- HELP

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by grow4um, Sep 8, 2015.

1. I have those same
    Edges and I found that feeding it with some Epsom sat seemed to have solved it

2. Nice! I saw your post in the sick plants thread. I am glad you cleared it up.

3. Might need a touch of mg but they look good, grow4um!! Good job!

4. Had to order some pH calibration solution. Just realized my meter is way the hell off!! Hope that isn't causing my flowering stall.

5. #145 grow4um, Nov 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2015
    Well. That was it. Flowers looking more stout now. Not sure they're gonna get much bigger but I'm happy with the yield even if they don't. I've got small nugs all over and a good size bud on the top of each plant. I'm thinking a half ounce out of each plant which more than covers my costs and I learned a ton, met some cool friends so you can't put a price on that!! The $64,000 question now is when to harvest? And how to cure? Open to all suggestions as always guys and thanks for gettin me here.

6. Here is as close as I can get a pic with a magnifying glass and my phone. Not sure if it helps,my guess is I need more magnification.

Attached Files:

7. Haven't seen it. Can u shoot me a link? Just ordered a cheap scope on amazon since I love new gadgets and all but I'd love to see how you got shots like this for a buck!

8. Have you looked around on here for harvesting info? I found a great harvest post on here. When drying patience is key, because the longer it takes the bud to dry the better it is. If it dries too fast the chlorophyll inside doesn't get to break down and gives the weed a harsh burn flavor and it smells like hay or fresh cut lawn. Basically dry in a semi humid environment at from 45% humidity to 65%. Remember to use good air circulation, because of the humidity your bud can mold easy. I found the post I read, but there are some things I would do differently, like trim while it is wet not dry. Oh, and hang them for about a week. Here is the post- http://forum.grasscity.com/harvesting-processing-m...

9. Thanks Gilman. Good stuff as usual from you. Here is the pic I took with my new microscope. Go easy on me Cali it was only $20!

Attached Files:

10. Looks like I've got a while to go. Not even cloudy yet., am I reading that right?

11. Damn I need to find me one of those laser pointers asap

12. You are welcome. I hope it turns out real well. Oh, and did you read about the curing process? You have to cure it in the jars too after it hangs and gets trimmed. Burp jars once or twice a day depending on wetness. You know what I want???

I want some whole plant pictures with some bud love and some sugar coated sexiness :)

13. Ok, what do you guys think? Is it time yet?

Attached Files:

14. I really can't tell from that picture.

15. OK. Had to make a rig to steady the scope. Hopefully these are more telling.

Attached Files: