Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Colorado Medical Card

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by evelyn_marie_w, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Hi I just turned 18 and would like to get a red card. I live in Denver, CO and would like it for severe stomach pains I regularly get, but marijuana helps with tremendously. Is there any recommendations from fellow Coloradians on here who know the best place to get approved for my condition? Thanks!

2. I got mine from relaxed clarity, looks like the closest office to you would be broomfield. Maybe some Denver people will chime in.

3. #3 evelyn_marie_w, Sep 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2015
    I'd be willing to drive. Do you have an issue similar to mine? Meaning my stomach pains.

4. Tell them you have compressed discs from a skiing accident and your in constant pain they won't examine you or ask for proof they want the dollars and a good reason from you

5. Get someone to ask for you at one of the dispensaries. The good folks that work there will know of a doctor that will help you.

6. I got mine for pain due to joint damage incurred by a motorcycle incident. Just be sure to check the department of health website for conditions that are approved. As long as you have one of the qualifying conditions then the doctors visit will go just fine. I wasn't required to take any records, just the doctors exam was fine.

7. Go see your doctor and see is they think it's best for you. ya know, those people who spend years and years and shit loads of money to learn these things.

8. Most doctors have ignorance when it comes to marijuana , many believe there is no medicinal benefit when they're willing to shove pills with little research and side effects such and heart attacks down your throat.