Cannabis breeders info dump thread

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Zombie1, Sep 8, 2015.

1. welcome to the undead thread lol.. kinda quiet I just collected pollen and flipped some girls few more days we'll start dusting some girls and follow the grow!!

2. That's that alien pollen correct mike? I'm super interested in the alien x sour d

3. nope sour pez pollen from laplata im vegging alien sprouts right now for all that up next just cause that alien stuff is su;per dope wanna have a ton of those seeds around..

4. #84 Zombie1, Sep 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2015
    sour pez is Pakistan landrace x afghan landrace to original sourd xdnl which is sposed to be headband.. http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Sour_Pez/La_Plata_Labs/ the whole point of popping these was to find a good cross for a backcross project to our sourd clone only.. im throwing a few different males at our sourd and seeing which one keeps mostly sourd so I can bx2 or 3 back to sourd.. then go to the afghan again lol I have a plan!!

the point of the alien pheno hunts is to find heavy afghans..
    finish time, bud structure need fixing on sourd but keep terp is my goal..

5. also I feel pretty confident that each step and each set of seeds getting closer to the sour alien afghan is gonna be fire in its own.. I think I got a solid game plan..

6. Sounds like a great game plan to me.

7. man if i could only get some dang oranges to survive the winter months . I really wanted to grow grapefruit and lemons and oranges so far ive gone through one of each and they always die in winter . I planted grapefruit three years ago and dont ven have a grapefruit tree or sapling or seedling at all you go california keep rockin those citrus trees !! and cannabis trees too haha got to have something to munch when that good smoke gives you cottonmouth.

8. A little bean shot..

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442437251.675032.jpg

9. Sounds fanfuckingtabulous to me bro..... The whole way there is gunna be a hell of a ride in sure ..... Serious phenos
    gotta bring them inside

10. love shack #1
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    end of week 1..

11. I dropped another wave of seeds.. 4 of my crosses zazen Ortega and silverdog..some bog stuff couple secret face melt aliens..

12. here is that seed from my clone only plant its doing pretty good I seem to not ne having the lightning fast turnarounds i used to in my first two years of growing I think maybe im just not being as gentle as i used to be. Seedlings and waiting for buds to fully ripen are my two biggest crutches still!:)

Attached Files:

13. Im on the same page with you now Zombie . no more bagseed genetics im doing Widow now finally after all that time . Next Im wanting Chemdawg! have not ever tried Chemdawg .

14. go with top dawg seeds or aficiandos chem dawg special reserve..

15. Chem dawg was bag seed though as the story goes..

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444548329.373272.jpg this is bagseed too Sould I keep it?