Flushing .. Shes Soooooo Close

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by strocat, Sep 7, 2015.

1. auto bubblelicious.. been 7 weeks and a couple days. Will be harvesting soon.. like a week tops.

Looking ok to you all? I'm quite happy with the looks of my 1st ever grow.

Attached Files:

2. Looks gorgeous to me!

3. Those trichomes are screaming for a flame!

4. grizzly so it needs cut like today???!?!? ... I dont know when to harvest

5. Should I wait a few more days, or harvest now? Or I could put her in darkness for 48 hours right now then harvest. I was told it needed another week

6. Best advice or gotten on here...
    "As soon as they look ready, give it another week."

7. Great looking bud. I'd let it go another week. Where did you get the seed from?

8. I'll let her go till next sunday when I have a day off work.. The single seed centre is where I got this.. you could go direct to nirvana and get a 10 pack.. I like the single seed centre because you can buy 6 different fem. strains and with shipping its like 50 bucks.. I got 6 female autoflowers and 2 freebies .. so 8 female seeds for 50 bucks

9. Yea that'd be a good time. Reason for asking was i thought i remembered most auto bubblelicious taking around 8 weeks. Looks like you will have some good smoke in a couple months!! That does sound like a good deal...I've actually never bought seeds online or anything...I have a few good friends that have access to high quality seeds via other big time growers. Rarely have to pay [​IMG]