Book claims nuclear attack will happen today, Sept. 7, 2015, against America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by garrison68, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Here's a book, sold on Amazon, that says America will be attacked by nuclear weapons today, Sept. 7th, 2015, and that we should be prepared.

As we live in NYC, I'd like to say so long, best wishes for a long and happy life, and it's been nice knowing you all!

An event unprecedented in American history. An event that changes America forever. Seventy years after the United States used the atom bomb to defeat Japan, nuclear weapons are used against the United States. How will September 7, 2015 change America? How will America respond to this event?
    These pages contain a practical guide for what to do in the aftermath of a nuclear terrorist attack that happens on September 7, 2015. Its a prediction based on Bible prophecy. The message of this book, however, is a very simple message: Its time for America to repent. If we do not repent of our growing ungodliness and sinfulness, and do so in a real and tangible way, there will be nothing left of America.
    If you're reading this before September 7, be sure to not be in the cities of DC, LA or NYC on that day. If you're reading it on or after September 7, do everything in your power to help with the rescue effort. If you own radiation protective gear or radiation meters, it is desperately needed at the bomb sites. Other things like heavy equipment may be needed. Anyone with a rescue knowledge or skill is needed. Medical professionals will desperately be needed. Its a critical moment; do not hesitate to give anything that will be of use and will save a life. If you're in the area of the attack, stay indoors in the lowest part of the building, until you can be certain that the fallout radiation is not a danger.
    More is in the book. May America repent, and may God save us.

America attacked book.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/What-do-When-America-Attacke...

2. Living in major cities is bad news IMO. If not for an attack it'll be a epidemic, pollution, structure collapse etc.

3. Well I'm right on the outskirts of the kill zone, so looks like I'm having some mutant children.

4. you know, one thing I loooove about the news is how they will report a festivle, or show or something after it happens.
    Like one night I was watching the news and they were talking about the airshow at Ellington field and I'm like "hey that's cool. We can go check it out tomorrow" and that was the last day
    Why are you telling us about this on the day it's going to happen? No one is going to have time to get their last sack.
    Coulda told us about this yesterday lol

5. Might really help the whole world if they took out DC, that is as long as all the politicians are there....

6. Well the Eastern Time Zone has a bit more than 5 hours left for the day, and the attack still hasn't happened. I'm ready to hunker down in an old fallout shelter, in a nearby building, when they drop it.

7. Pandora's Box is open, and it wants this thread inside of it.

8. I thought of putting it there, but the show will be over by midnight, one way other another, anyway, so it's not going to be a long thread.

9. Another false alarm! Imagine that lol

10. WE ARE SURVIVORS!!!!!!!

11. Andddddd... Nothing..

I live about 20 minutes away from a nuclear reactor, I'm way more scared of that blowing up than someone dropping nukes anywhere around here.

12. Head for the hills! :eek:

Oops, I'm already in the hills. And the date is long gone. :(

What should I do? [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. I read this a day late.

Did I miss the apocalypse? Or am I already dead and I don't know it?

Wtf....

14. The thing about predictions i don't understand is that if someone or something tells you the future doesn't it automatically change because you and others already know what will take place thus different thoughts, actions or words will or could be used thus re-changing the future?

Most of this negative stuff is just to get people to be and live in fear. Why i stopped watching News long time ago, Rather choose what i want to watch online, not focus on that stuff and live in peace :)

15. I was expecting something serious

Then I saw it was a Bible prophesy ...

-Yuri

16. What is strange is that the author believes it is supposed to be a punishment by god for mankind's sins. However, he details ways of surviving the disaster and helping those affected. Isn't this sort of going against the will of god, since He was responsible for it?

17. you see my problem with all these predictions of the end of the world and such is after a while everyone is going to stop listening to them. Like the boy who cried wolf.
    Eventually the real deal is going to happen and we will have no clue.

18. They're not making predictions, they're making book sells. Its a perfect scam. World survives, write another book and another and another. People will keep wasting their $$$$