Post your collections

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by trikkikatt, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Not the best but makes me proud

Attached Files:

2. not bad, i only have 1 bong right now sooo yeah no collection

3. I'll have to find the time and the room to post my collection, yours is nice btw [​IMG]

4. Thank you I've gotten a few more since then that I'll post soon

5. It's small but I'm proud and love it <3 ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443895156.137125.jpg

6. My rigs and pendants

Attached Files:

7. I only have a collection of mmj containers (which i already posted a pic of in another forum) and some spare pipe and bong parts. Not really picture worthy.

8. Collection update

Attached Files:

9. #9 RoiL, Nov 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2015
    still have a lot of my wish list but this is a pretty solid foundation.
    Roor, sovereignty, mgw, blown, diamond glass, illadelph and some other generic stuff

Attached Files:

10. The few, the proud, the Bongs. One Red Eye Glass (Reggy), One Rockit bong, one Vodka Glass, and one bubbler that i got for my girlfriend, but her birthday is in two weeks so i haven't been able to use it yet!

Attached Files:

11. Everyone has to start somewhere! Just keep adding!! I bought my first bong a year ago and its turned into four lol. I plan on getting a glass cabinet with some lights and make a display unit. But i need a few more pieces before i can do that!:p. Nice collection for a few pieces btw.

12. heres my shit

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. finally pulled my thumb outta my ass... my Collection sorry for the mess in the WaterPipes Pic

Attached Files:

14. most of the pics like this i see on GC are quantity over quality. having a bunch of shitty/dirty/dumb looking pieces from china is not impressive. i have a pretty nice triple perc bong, a nice steamroller, and that's all i use other than papers. kinda pointless to keep more than 1 or 2 of one kind of piece imo