The Queen i s a lizard and rules the world

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Father Ted, Sep 6, 2015.

1. you clearly.aren't.an.artist

-Yuri

2. God?

LOL. God is about as real as Harry Potter.

3. Blasphemy. If we believe in Harry Potter he's real

4. Wow.

[​IMG]

5. Wow? How? now?

6. I live a pretty comfortable life

Why are so many people in first world nations making out like the world is in ruin or something

-Yuri

7. The world isnt in ruin, but thanks to information, the Internet, people are making up to the fact that they are mere slaves - here to get the corporations rich whilst they never see their kids because they work all the hours that god sends.

8. #48 Bweeds, Sep 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2015
    That is called sympathy and awareness. Just because you and I are comfortable, that doesn't mean we can't understand the greater scheme of things. The balance of our world, its society, and its ecosystems. At the same time it doesn't have to make you sad. Did you not know that billions of people live in substandard conditions every day? Failing to meet many of their basic needs (Maslow's Hierarchy). You can still be happy with that knowledge, but don't ignore it to make yourself happy if you get what I'm saying.

It's about following the paper trail people. We seem to think that governments still have power. They are merely fronts, the same way the president is just a marketing scam. The U.S has been reduced to the equivalent of a corporation through all of its debt.

YOU KNOW that when there's a few handful of people with hundreds of trillions of dollars, something is very wrong. It isn't about the government or any country. That is often where we get confused and they try to get us to think that way. We follow statism, we appoint attributes based on the color of our skin, it is always "us against them", "me against her or him". Humans think they are smart and sometimes we can be. But at the end of the day we are living organisms. We are equipped with a different mode of thought, but it is not always and cannot always be used. Therefore we can be trained through stimulus like other organisms and this is what they are doing. Social engineering, psywarfare, chemical warfare, geoengineering. It's real stuff ladies and gentlemen. The most qualified and trustworthy people to get this information from are ex-military, and ex-government personnel. Look up Ted Gunderson. Or check this guy

Or watch some personal videos of people talking about their own experiences with these people "higher up". The info is out there everyone. You just have to dig past the facade and find the most direct source

Yeah aliens are on earth, yes the military has technology decades ahead of what we are told, yes there are agendas for depopulation and a one world government and currency (old news).

9. ^^^^what he said^^^^

be watching that video later, thanks for an excellent post.

10. No problem. I hope more people will teach themselves these concepts. Even when you don't focus on the parts that seem mythical in our reality, you can still connect the dots to evil fairly well. It just takes a little bit of research outside standard media sources.

11. I can feel the " burden of proof" quote coming

12. As they say gorilla....oops better not lol :p

13. Where do you think the reptilians come from?

14. I dont actually think they are reptilians personally. I think they are a brotherhood of men who infiltrated higj society many moons ago - probably as far back as ancient babylon.

Essentially I believe they view other humans as a sub species there to be worked. These people create nothing and take all.

Look at the Rothschilds...They dont create wealth. They make money from money itself. Its rigged, they make millions a day in simple tranaction fees - pressing buttons on computers. They make money by owning the us reserve and royal mint.

theyre reptillian like - blood suckers. One day people will awaken but sadly most of the population are too thick - something our government encourage.

15. PS Masons are heavily linked (but maybe just be the opppsite force).

16. So the queen is "metaphorically" a lizard?

17. Shes a serpent thats for sure.

18. I just realized I quoted you. I meant to quote yurigadaisukida

19. #59 Elem3nt17, Sep 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2015
    This. Adding the realm of mythos to a conspiracy basically ensures that no one with any critical thinking skills will even consider what you are saying for a second. I don't deny the existence of a secret'ish cabal of super rich socio/psychopathic dictators who operate under the guise of democracy because the evidence is all there. You start to lose me when you start suggesting they are alien lizard kings.

20. Agreed. Even though it could totally possibly be true, it is better to introduce people to things that fit within their perspectives.