The Queen i s a lizard and rules the world

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Father Ted, Sep 6, 2015.

1. #21 Kush cookies, Sep 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2015
    The royals have no say in politics anymore, they're right to rule was wiped out after the civil war. She's just here to keep things traditional.

She was smoking hot when younger!

2. I wouldnt go that far. They still hold sway, just not as much and it's more cloak and dagger.

3. They hold nothing but wealth, she signs new laws in but if she refused that would be the end of the monarchy. Like I say she's just there for tradition.

4. not true Kush.

oath of alligience is sworn to the queen by the forces and legal system. If the government tried to get rid it would be world war 3.

5. Care to explain? Who would fight for the monarchy? Like I say these swearing of oaths are kept as they are traditional. WW3? As in the worlds super powers would get involved, do you honestly believe this?

6. David Icke has been talking about the queen for years saying there into satanic child rituals and says she and they get people to bring them kids for them, now after we find out about how close jimmy savil was to the royal family it did make me think, but I can't believe they are transmorphing lizards, cognitive dissonance? Maybe but I doubt it,
    How bout that prince Andrew who was accused of child abuse? They soon quietened that up didn't they? I wonder what became of that

7. Oh wait they really believe that lizards rule the world? I thought that was just a metaphor.

8. I think icke believes the lizards mess with our 5 sense perception to appear human, his talks on the 5 sense reality is quite interesting and to a point I agree whole heartedly, I mean this guy is very clever and to me interesting, don't let the shell suits and terry Wogan put you off him haha here is a small insert from his wiki page

Icke combines discussion about the universe and consciousness with conspiracy theories about public figures being satanic paedophiles, and how apparently unconnected events are really attempts to control humanity. He argued in The Biggest Secretthat human beings originated in a breeding program run by a race of reptilians called Anunnaki from the Draco constellation, and that what we call reality is just a holographic experience; the only reality is the realm of the Absolute. He believes in a collective consciousness that has intentionality, in reincarnation, in other possible worlds that exist alongside ours on other frequencies, and in acquired characteristics, arguing that our experiences change our DNA by downloading new information and overwriting the software. We are also able to attract experiences to ourselves by means of good and bad thoughts.
    Icke argues that human civilization was created by a network of secret societies run by an ancient race of interbreeding bloodlines from the Middle and Near East, originally extraterrestrial. Icke calls them the "Babylonian Brotherhood." The Brotherhood is mostly male. Their children are raised from an early age to understand the mission; those who fail to understand it are pushed aside. The spread of the reptilian bloodline encompasses what Norman Simms calls an "odd and ill-matched" group of people, extending to 43 American presidents, three British and two Canadian prime ministers, various Sumerian kings and Egyptian pharaohs, and a small number of celebrities including Bob Hope. Key Brotherhood bloodlines are the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, various European royal and aristocratic families, the establishment families of the Eastern United States, and the British House of Windsor. Icke identified the Queen Mother in 2001 as "seriously reptilian."

The Illuminati, Round Table, Council on Foreign Relations, Chatham House, the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberg Group, the International Monetary Fund, and the United Nations are all Brotherhood created and controlled, as are the media, military, CIA, Mossad, science, religion, and the Internet, with witting or unwitting support from the London School of Economics. At the apex of the Brotherhood stands the "Global Elite," identified throughout history as the Illuminati, and at the top of the Global Elite stand the "Prison Wardens." The goal of the Brotherhood-their "Great Work of Ages"-is world domination and a micro-chipped population.

9. this guy

[​IMG]

10. I want to smoke whatever it is you are smoking.....

11. Ah a town crier... At least we'll hear them coming!

12. What I mean is the government cannot get rid of the Queen. She would have to agree.

Trying to get rid would cause a constitutional crisis in many countries...it would even effect the us.

Soldiers and police would have to break their oath to remove her. She also, technically, pays them as all tax is collected by the crown.
    he government is her government and they would have to do some serious deals abroad to fubd a civil war.

rothschilds would not fund it as they wont bite the hand that feeds them. Ergo cameron would be fucked if he turned on his own family.

13. The Red Capes are coming for the Red Coats. Red Rum breeds Ho Hum. Did I mention Superman is fam?

14. They already have removed the monarchy from the seat of power, if your talking about forcibly removing her from her palace it would be breaking the law as that is her owned land.

"The crowns tax" and "her majesty's government" are just traditional names that haven't been changed. The tax man and treasurer are in charge of tax and distribution. The monarchy have had nothing to do with it since the 1700's.

15. Again not true. there are 3 seats of power, pillars you could say.

The crown and parliament (split into two).

The Queen is an individual, the crown is totally separate. The Queen is merely custodian of the crown, which she holds for the people (in theory). Hence why if she breaks her sworn oath (to defend God's law and be fair to citizens of the crown) she can be executed for treason (now strictly true either now due to the Human Rights Act).

She has a duty to balance the power of the government (and vice versa).

BTW you also forget that she has the power to dissolve parliament. No questions asked she CAN do that. Government wants to get rid? Well she can just dissolve parliament...

Charles the 1st did it of course and it didn't go down to well.

One Royal dynasty was replaced with another short lived one.....

The notion that the Queen is a figurehead is a pure smokescreen. She wields more power than David Cameron and Obama could ever dream of.

16. The queen and crown (monarchy) are separate? She's the head of the monarch how can that be separate. The last time parliament was dissolved was in the 1700's and look what happened to him in the end. I'm just going to agree to disagree with you as there is no way you'll get your reason across to me that the queen is still powerful.

17. The Queen is an office.

Its held by elizabeth windsor in trust for the people of the realm.

Elizabeth hannover is different to the crown.

She is the figurehead, the crown is still mighty powerful.

The royals were infiltrated by corruption during the napolonic wars by the rothschilds.

18. did you know reptilians aren't aliens?

They are descensed from dinosaurs

-Yuri

19. dinosaurs are a broad lot.

Be reptiles on other worlds. Its simple evolution.

20. You don't know these things for sure and like I've said before science can't explain something as complex as our existence in a laboratory...fuck the Rothchilds and the other assholes....stop viewing your life through other peoples lens...meditate and enforce your bond with the universe....would you build something so big and so beautiful for no reason? I don't think so neither would God