Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Little to No THC tolerance to weed edibles.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by iLoveTHC420, Sep 6, 2015.

1. #1 iLoveTHC420, Sep 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2015
    Hey guys. I'm a 19 year old guy from southern cali. I have a medical cannabis card. I can take the same dose of edibles every night and in 30-40 minutes I will be high as fuck. I have gotten stoned on the same dose of edibles nearly every day for a month or so. Before that, I'd only use edibles about 2 or 3 times a week. I have been using weed edibles since May of this year. I only smoked weed a couple times. I weight about 110 LBS and I have a very very very fast metabolism. Also, I wait an hour after I eat something before I take the weed edible. Is that why I'm getting high all the time with the same dose? Anyone know/have any experience with a low tolerance to THC edibles? If I smoke some bud will it take me a few bowls to get high? I have been using Kushy Punch Indicas lately. I take 40 MG of THC every night. I also have a piece of a kiva bar left. (Which is 45 mg of THC), which I plan on taking in about 20 minutes from now because I ate about 40 minutes ago. Thanks.

2. I think it's something to do with sciency mumbo jumbo cannabinoids and receptors only being activated by edibles which replenish quickly. Well, that'd be the most common explanation for something not having much of a tolerance buildup. Basically, science.

3. Ok so when you eat cannabis you are getting delta 11 thc not delta 9. And there is quite a difference in the effects to be frank. I like both but when I vaporize my Rick Simpson Oil vs eating it in cannabutter you can tell the difference. The cannabutter lasts longer and is stronger and more medicinal. But then again I enjoy vaping oil so I also do that. :) For medicinal purposes you always wanna eat or drink your cannabis. Vaporizing is useful for lung cancer patients or asthma sufferers. I recommend eating anywhere from 50-300mg of thc in an edible 50 for the novice 300 for someone who has a high tolerance/weight and wants to get really fucking medicated. Good luck bro, keep medciating the right way.

4. #5 iLoveTHC420, Sep 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2015
    lol bruh... 40 mg gets me fucked up bro and I've been doing edibles for four months now, and nearly every day for the past month...

I was high as fuck after like 2 hours of taking 40 mg and then I took another 20 mg and time went by pretty fast lmao. Was body stoned not so much more of a better head high.

5. #6 puddleglum, Sep 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2015
    40mg is a large dose of THC, so the result is, you get high. It's not rocket science.