High at amusement park?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by 52ndFloor, Sep 5, 2015.

1. I was wondering if any of you have been high at an amusement park before. Idk if ill have time to smoke before so if its a good idea where can i toke at? Thanks

2. Yeah it is pretty sweet. Just try to be inconspicuous and watch your surroundings when you are smoking and nobody will bother you for getting high in the park.

3. It's an amazing experience. We would get into the park's parking lot and just hotbox the car. Definitely worth smoking before.

4. Get a tiny piece. Like a sneak a toke, cigarette pipe, or a very small bubbler (all of them should be about half the size of your hand).

Wear a long sleeve and you're good to go.

Pack a bowl inside your sleeve and toke with caution.

I've done this plenty of times without getting caught. But the best way is wax and a g pen.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah just be careful I heard parks be crawling with undercover cops. One hitters in secluded spots should be fine.

6. I haven't smoked at an amusement park but I went to one stoned. When riding rollercoasters I felt like I was lighter than air and just gliding through air. it was amazing. Totally different from riding them sober!

7. I usually smoke in the parking lot, walk in & get in line for the biggest fucking ride there.

Weed enhances experiences and roller coasters are already awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  8. last time i went to jisney land they had a smoking section in the park like behind the matterhorn, saw a few folks with their vape/g pens.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Try to make sure the park is not packed though. You don't want to wait in line for an hour, and then your high be gone because of one ride.

10. I have actually done this before myself at the Elitches in Denver, Colorado (yes colorado [​IMG]

Anyways, I usually just do it before I go in. No need to risk getting caught doing it inside the park when you could easily just do it right before you go in, pop some eye drops in, boom! You're A1.

I actually really enjoyed the experience, all the rides we went on made me feel just amazing. Roller coasters already give you the weightless sensation sometimes, but while high this feeling was amplified for me. All in all an amazing time

11. Heading to Six Flags Great Adventure tomorrow to ride their newest roller coaster, The Joker...The thing looks insane, while it goes through the track, the cars themselves actually flip and I will be enjoying a 100 mg watermelon lollipop before heading into the park to enjoy it that much more...Here is the ride if any of you want to take a look: New for 2016 at Six Flags Great Adventure |

12. I've gotten high disneyland, knotts, six flags, and universal.

Before vapes, i would load half a cigarette with weed and smoke it in the smoking sections of the park.

Now, i just vape the wax in line, no one says anything to me, other than it smells good.

Disneyland was made for drugs.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Oh hell yes! Last time I @ six flags I took 2 hits of oh never mind. Sorry

14. Seems like a good idea but if you throw up on the ride ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. This sounds like amazing fun but I'd worry I'd hit paranoia getting strapped in and think I'm going to die

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I went on my class trip to lagoon stoned off my ass... Everyone knew but I didn't care... I was graduating lol.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Yeah I went to Universal suuuuper stoned and it was super crowded there at the time. I kept thinking I saw people I knew and the music and lights made it feel like another universe. Got a little paranoid but it was fun

18. also you could just have an edible

19. I wish, I'm going this summer with my friends. I'm going to try to take an edible with me.

20. whenever i go to six flags we'll toke up in the parking lot and then later on in the day we'd usually exit to the parking lot and we have sandwiches and stuff by our cars and we'll blaze again before going back inside

personally as long as ive got my eye drops i stay paranoid free lol