Ventilation Question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ZymeXF, Sep 5, 2015.

1. I had a question about ventilation in my grow space. My box is about 3 foot across 2 ft deep and 5 ft wide. I currently have the box in the closet with the closet door open but it still stays between 79F and 86F I'm worried this may slow growth. I have a 105 CFM exhaust and a pc intake fan to try and blow some air in. Is my fan not doing the job or should I just move the box somewhere else

Attached Files:

2. You need some AC in there my friend

3. So you think its just the air around the box making it like that?

4. What's the temp of the incoming fresh air you're drawing from?

5. Yea it's to hot where ever you are

6. It feels pretty cool. I keep the closet open let air flow. It can't be more than 75 degrees

7. Hot temps! I like temps between 76 and 79 - under 80! Beyond 80, I see heat stress foxtailing etc.. Your intake air isn't cool enough, or you need to get a whole lot more of it in your box with a bigger fan.

8. get a temp guage nobody's body is accurate at measuring temps. Plus lets say it is 75 then your throwing a light in on top of that that putting off heat raising the temp. Shorten duct runs, soften whatever bends you can, lower the temp of the incoming air and go get a temp gauge to put in where your incoming air is coming from. Doesn't have to be an expensive guage. Don't expect to have incoming temps in the mid to upper 70s then throw in a light and expect to keep it there.