This is it. 5 years and counting.

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by catfish cruising, Sep 5, 2015.

1. #1 catfish cruising, Sep 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2015
    "And I made it like that I sacrificed everything just to get where I'm at, And to be honest I'm not stopping till I'm counting them grands, And every thing's on schedule and according to plan"

forgive me as i cannot smoke weed because i casnnot smoke weed anymore because of drug tests for my job and i am very intoxicated from alcohol but here is my outdoor journal. lelelelel

But so your out of time if you think your fucking with mine because (It's too late)

(lyrics from the song above which inspired me to post this journal.)

-------------------------

right o introductions aside i have been trying to grow buds since i was 15. failure after failure each year. indoor grows and outdoor grows. male plants and no females, pest fuck ups and all sorts i have failed in growing cannabis 5 years in a row until this year. i finally grew some DANK organic buds indoors under cfls. i am only getting better from here. i have made every mistake there is to make i have learned so much i probably sound like a crazy jewish irish man (this makes no sense but im ready to rock, ready to roll, i am ready to go, ya'll ready to flow?! just let me know ya'll cmon!!!!!)

. i am 20 now and only just this year i have FINALLY grown some dank buds under cfls. i have had a taste for my own home grown buds and nothing is better. espically how iv been waiting 5 years and all...

i have made every mistake there is to make in the book and now here i am. i am running an indoor grow but this is my outdoor journal so i will keep the indoor details elsewhere.

-------------------------------

my outdoor grow consists of these strains from herbies all these seeds were started indoors under cfl for a week or two. maybe three i cannot remember. started in an organic seed raising mix, soon to be transplanted into big pots containing a mix of compost, worm castings, coco coir, a pinch of epsom salts, composted seaweed, manure, fish meal and some other bullshit i cannot remember but i can tell you its good shit. oh and cannot forget dolomite lime for the PH'S AND MAG SULPHATES!!!!!!!!:

4 x Regular seeds : Afghan (free seeds from herbies

1 x free seed - fem delahaze, (paradise seeds) looking foward to this once. will be taking clones fo sho!!!

1 x heat stressed, fem barneys farm, cookies kush

1 x heat stressed, nirvanas, dwn white rhino

2 x fem nebula from paradise seeds...

The rhino and cookies kush are 3 weeks old and heat stressed but doing ok. the rest are about 2 weeks old and are about to be transplanted into the soil mix mentoined above, protected in sturdy wire cages in the wild. i will be urinating around the plot. setting possum traps, setting snare traps triggred by trip wires for large game such as pigs and deer, which i know for a fact are present in the area. so hopefully that protects my plants and fills my frezzer with wild game at the same time!!!!

this year is different to the years previous. i have good genetics, good soil mix, good nuitrent supliments, the protection, THE KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERINCE FROM ALL MY FAILURES!!!! and now i hope my growing location is spot on as i have got everything right this year and i am NOT taking failure as an option this year SO BRING ON THE BUUDDDSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorow (techincally today is its 1:42am) i take all 9 plants into the great outdoors to fend for themselves. this is it. i have worked so hard for this. most other people would have given up by now, 5 years comming. to be fair i am pretty stupid for going this far but i have been dreaming of this for the past 5 years and i am not going through the bullshit i have been through the past few years so i say.......... BRINNNGGG IT ONNN SUCCCKKAAAAA!!!!!!!!

"and i made it through the rain and the cold, through the dark all alone.My life hit rock bottom I had no where to go

And if I could turn back time and change the road that I chose

All the mistakes that I made, it burns a hole in my soul

And it took all that I had to get out of that hole

It took the birth of my sons to get back on control

So man I just went number one, ain't going back to the dole

I'm stronger than ever, my enemies they thought I would fold, and yo

That's why I'm standing up

I'm holding on to my life yo, I gotta be strong

Now watch me rise you won't see me fall

I'm stronger now Im-a take them all"

.Who Said I Wasn't Ready? That Scibe Would Never Make It, That
    Hateration Only Motivated Me To Take It Kept Hip Hop Sacred Even Though
    At Times I Felt Forsaken Make No Mistake My Skill Is Real There's No Way
    That You Could Fake This, I Had The Hunger Since I Was Younger With
    Bits And Pieces, Check My Credentials, The Evidence To Support My
    Thesis, Thats If You Don't Believe It, Look For Yourself And See It Open
    Your Ears And Hear The Deepest Ever Speakers.

so sorry for the chessy lyrics, i just feel its necessary. That's why I'm standing up

I'm holding on to my life yo, I gotta be strong

Now watch me rise you won't see me fall

I'm stronger now Im-a take them all

oh laaaawwwwddddd

2. "Grew DANK buds under cfls" lmao alright then bud have fun with that.

3. Lmao

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. It's possible to grow dank under CFL's if you have never had Cannabis grown any other way, he is motivated try not to hate to bad. We all started from zero, Besides this is an outdoor journal, it really should kick ass because growing under the sun is much better than even HID's.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Since this thread was just bumped.. did you complete your outdoor grow? Or just happy drunk thoughts?

• Like Like x 1
  6. check above this post. click the link lol. i never knew about this thread lol omg this is halirous

• Like Like x 1