About to start a grow

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by MikeyTheRucc, Sep 5, 2015.

1. So im about to start a small 3-4 plant grow using the aerogarden can i get some tips on what im goung to need for this i think im missing some stuff for the aero garden too I believe the oxygen pump and the water pump got it from the flee market for ten bucks is this process worth the time and money ive heard they grow very healthy with the aerogarden. Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

2. I would use it to start however it will soon outgrow the aerogarden. Get yourself a 5 gallon bucket some air tubing, pump and stone. A nettypot lid. Lots of info on YouTube for dwc.

3. Thanks i have a question i made an organic nute mix can i use the same recipe per gallon for this hydro grow ?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

4. I haven't dabbled with organic nutes yet as I'm only about to finish my first hydro(dwc) grow. I've been using Aqua canna brand of nutes. I'm having excellent results following their feeding schedule although I had plenty of signs that I was over feeding(nute burn). I would like to get into the organic side of feeding but I lack the knowledge. from what I've read thru forums like this and on reddit is that it's always best to start off with a weaker feeding schedule rather than over feed and end up with nute burn like I've experienced. Luckily the strain I'm growing has been very resilient to my feeding mishaps. Keep us updated on the organic feed you use. I'm curious

5. What's up everyone I'm back here in the aerogarden section reaching out to anyone else who can help me with seed starting I the base model aerogarden is this even worth to start the seed in the aerogarden until the root development is just about to big to fit out of the aerogarden without harming them. I have only one grow under my belt and it was a sick plant that I turned around so I really never delt with the seedling stage of this I'm already germinated and have ingredients to make an organic soil mix but want to start in the aerogarden to give me some time to gather more of the ingredients necessary for the soil mix I'm in need of some guidance here. Should I just go from germ to the soil mix and forget the aerogarden or what?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

6. #6 aeroganja, Jan 18, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2016
    There is a myth that an aergarden doesn't yield at all. With lighting add ons I have yielded more than 70g of dried bud. Now thats something amazing for a 1.2 gallons. They were also from bag seeds! Imaging if a proper strain is introduced (working on it now)

Anyhow I have shared a thread with one of the grows here: https://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijua...

Good luck.

7. how big can you go with an aerogarden? seems like they would quickly outgrow it

• Like Like x 1