Odd, Small Autos.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by awek420, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Ounce and quarter... That sucks man.. Five gallon pots, plenty light, those plants were tiny! I have one about that size mixed in with my photos its like nearly six feet away from my light on 12/12 from seed an is like maybe 14 inches tall also because its shaded from the other biggg girls. The roots on her are so pathetic too cause i run her dwc its funny! She is smelly, frosty, but super small!

2. This stuff packs a surprising damn punch! If it didn't cost 100 bucks, and if I had more than this, I send some off for testing to see just how potent it really is. I don't smoke bud too often nowadays (strictly concentrates for the most part, and a lot of them at that) but when I do it's buds that are between 25-30%, because that's typical stuff for dispensaries near me. This stuff holds it's own, right up there with a lot of the shop buds. I'd guess it's a solid 20-21%. It looks great, smokes great, tastes great, smells great, just not much of it lol.

3. Here's a couple pics of a small nug. One with flash to show trichs, one without to show color.

After I took the pics, I ripped that nug in half and pressed the bottom half using the Rosin Tech. Got a nice little dab.

Attached Files:

4. Heres one of my northern lights photoperiod finishing up next couple weeks! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442000689.585419.jpg

5. She has donkey dongs everywhere!

6. Has anyone else tried this Rosin Tech method for getting some nice snap and pull dabbles?
    Here's a tiny tip I just pressed that oozed out the goodness.

Attached Files:

7. If anyone else has tried making Rosin, post your pics or tell us how it turned out.

8. Well, the total is 29 grams. Lol, at least it was an Oz.