Odd, Small Autos.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by awek420, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Planted 10 Fast n Vast autos, by Heavyweight Seeds. All 10 sprouted, grew fine, but stayed VERY small. Like hot damn, micro grow status. I'm a few days away from harvest, letting things amber out a bit more yet. I've been flushing for the past couple weeks, got the leaves nice and yellow, and the buds nice and lime green. The quality seems to be pretty impressive for what they are. I pressed out a couple dabs from some quick dry sample nugs using the Rosin Tech. Had some excellent flavor and the high was narcotic and heavy. So I'm satisfied with the quality, but I'm guessing I might get 1 Oz from all 10 plants together. Not super stoked on a 10 week Oz lol.

Photos of plants were taken last week, which was about a week into flush. The sample nug pictured was just a quick 2 or 3 day hang dry in the grow room, and the dabs were both pressed from about half of the nug, using the Rosin Tech method.

Attached Files:

2. Is that tall ass one supposed to be the same as the rest? Looks like a totally different strain. What bank did you get the seeds from?

3. #3 awek420, Sep 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2015

4. Yes it is the same, but when you grow from seed, drastic differences can happen between phenos. It's actually pretty common. I got these seeds from Herbies. Also I should note, these are under 1200 watts of Metal Halide.

5. Cheers man you seem pretty positive. Unless its an act... But this whole run is very unfurnate. Time effort soil etc. ... 1 zip? 10 plants?

Good luck on your next run.

Godspeed

6. Sorry buddy, may you be blessed next harvest

7. damn. And under 1200 watts too. Did you run them 20/4?

8. were they started in those pots? Had they showed any signs of an underdosage of nutes?

Metal halide is about half the efficiency as HPS so that could be part of the problem.

What was your air temperature at the top of the plants?

9. I have had many successful grows under my belt, these were just a fluke lol. No harm done though, it was a fun little grow.

Yes they started in these 5 gallon pots.

I started with my MH's as usual, but never switched due to the small sizes. No point really lol, could have got the same under much less I'm sure.

They had slight burn on first feed (using soiless coco coir based medium) because I had a good ol stoner moment. Mixed for 2 gallons in my watering can, but forgot to add the second gallon of water. They didn't seem to care that much, but who knows, it could of triggered it.

Air temp at top of plants was around 74-76

10. Gonna harvest tomorrow. The tall lengthy one still had to finish out a bit more.

11. Lots of amber trichomes, even a few past their prime. Making sure each plant is fully finished, even if it means letting a couple go a tad past.

12. I'm harvesting my autos today and tomorrow too, I have the opposite problem. Mine grew too big for the tent, forcing me to drop wattage from 600w to 400w, so I'm pretty gutted about that.

They went crazy. Two of them got to 6' tall. I had to supercrop the main colas to keep them under the light. This is pretty much all one plant except for the far left where some of another plant can be seen

[​IMG]

13. #13 awek420, Sep 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2015
    This is how things are looking today. I decided to wait because 2 of them aren't quite ready. But, a few are going past their prime, so I'll probably cut tomorrow or the next day.

Attached Files:

14. Here's one of the 2 that I'm waiting on to finish.

Attached Files:

15. looks good I'd be pulling around now , those last trichomes shots look totally similar to my sa since it purples a bit

16. Gonna pull today or tomorrow. Depending on how they look later when I go up and visit them.

17. #17 awek420, Sep 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2015
    Pulled!

Hoping for an Oz!

Attached Files:

18. Anyone wanna take a gander at the weight? My guess is close to an Oz. Or at least I hope lol.

19. Id geuss a little over like 1.25-1.5 keep us updated fo sho!

20. 2 just a guess I don't like to awnser the ?s