Indoor growing problem 101

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bluntmonger, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Hey I woke up this morning and one of my plants was badly wilted.... It got to about 69 degrees and I have not watered for 2 days and they where transplanted 3 days ago as well..but she hasn't wilted this bad before. I don't know what I could of done wrong they are under 2000 watts of light and slowly keep wilting? Could it be to much light to fast since they came from under t5 lights or could it of gotten to cold or did I under water? They are in coco coir and I gave them light feeding of earth juice grow and bloom with some calmag and silicone... About a half gallon between all 6 plants I have... But that is all I have done other then that they where under 24 hours light for the first day and now they are on 18-6
    The leafs seemed kinda dry on the tips of the leafs as well...

These are the images of the plant
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441377786.025828.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441377801.927833.jpg

Please any info helps i just want to get these plants happy and she started wilting badly over the rest :(

2. They need water man. Those air pots dry out super quick.
    By the time those plants get close to the end you'll be watering once a day I bet.

3. wilting stems and wilting leaves = need water in a hurry, I use 7 gallon air pots with a soilless mix and water every three days with temps 78 in tent and yeah let the plant adjust to the new light with allot of distance.

4. Get those girls some water!

5. That Coco doesn't hold water well at all. You have to water it VERY VERY VERY slowly. Also, there is no need to give your plants nutrients when you've only had them transplanted for 3 days. Assuming you're using a good brand of grow soil, there are more than enough nutrients in the new fresh soil to carry them for 2 or maybe 3 weeks before you need to start nutrients. Give them a chance to use what's there before you start giving them more or you'll fry them. Do you pH your water? If not, that's something you need to start doing. Correct pH range for soil grows is 6.3 to 6.7 and continual watering or giving nutes at the incorrect range will cause your roots to lock up and your plants can't take in nutrients. So pH is a big deal to any grow. Don't let anybody tell you any different. TWW

6. You should PH to 5.6 - 5.8 for coco. And water a lot more. Coco is considered hydroponic growing. You have to think of it as such. I water/feed 3 times a day in 3 gal. pots.

7. It was not water I gave her some and they all continued to wilt I believe my problem was my ph device was not accurate enough at all from how dark the water turned after adding my nutes
    Got a better digital ph reader new plants cleaned the entire room got new 10 gallon cloth pots and started over and my room is taking off

8. Plants

Attached Files:

9. I grow in coco I ph to 5.8-6.2 I feed every watering cause coco dosent have much nutrients in it

10. Gardens been updated and plants been healthy!

Attached Files:

11. Lookin good man

12. Thank you!

Attached Files: