First timer giant space bucket

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by grnwzrd, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Hey man, sorry I'm late - I didn't realise you had a thread goin'! I'm subbed and if you start a new thread, let me know!

[​IMG]

2. Just subbed, thanks for bumping this kofi! Looks great man!

3. Looks nice and frosty!

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1383846-Cali%27s-Corner

4. Thanks for stopping by guys, the plants are still on auto pilot as I'm away for work... Hopefully my auto watering system is still working! I left the tank full of clean ph'd water so hoping to be ready to cut a son as I get home on Wednesday...

5. whats up man? haha they are looking great!! Did everything turn out okay?

6. Hey mate, I don't know if they made it, coming home Wednesday turned into coming home Thursday so we'll find out tomorrow...

7. We are waiting with bated breath to find out! [​IMG]

8. Okay so I got down to my shed last night fully expecting the worst the some reason, and this is what I found :

Attached Files:

9. Damn so some one jacked your plants!?!! If so, so sorry that's busted man :-(

10. So this whole time I hadn't told my girlfriend what I had been up to and I thought I had been careful....

Turns out she has known all along and has just been waiting for the opportune moment to strike!

I got back up to the house very confused as my shed is very secure and I just sat on the couch and didn't say anything. I guess she was waiting to see if I would mention it. I never even considered she might have been involved. About an hour of random chit chat later she goes into the kitchen and comes back with with a bong and a bag with a big smile on her face!

Turns out she had been keeping an eye on them for me when I'm away and she trimmed and started drying about a week ago!

So we had a good session last night and this is what's left now so I'm pretty chuffed. I haven't weighed it so I don't have numbers but I'm pretty happy to have some smoke!

Attached Files:

11. All good mate, my girl played a joke on me!

12. Man, you really sucked me in! I was like, 'what the hell?! This guys girlfriend destroyed his plants!' Wow man,I'm so glad it all ended well!

13. Yeah I was worried! I'll start a fresh grow soon. It will be nice to have a helper when I'm away

14. So what was the final weight? Did your girlfriend weigh it after drying? Also what strain are you gonna go with for the next round :D

15. #75 microryder, Dec 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2015
    Crazy story there lol at least you enjoyed your stuff. Need to let it cure some next time

16. Hey guys it wasn't cured properly but yeah she thought she was doing the right thing so I can't really be mad at her.

I have explained about flushing and drying on plant for a couple days and rinsing etc so next time around we will both be a little more educated and prepared.

Herb was a little drier than I would have liked but was still ridiculously sticky to handle and smelt subtley minty almost.

It wasn't really very potent but the buzz was great, kind of uplifting which I really enjoyed. Still enjoying! I'm pretty much a part time smoke so I would rarely finish a decent 4 paper joint on my own maybe half or so but I can smoke a whole joint of this stuff easily. Smooth, really smooth.

Okay so moving on the pineapple express that I freaked out about was moved to a mates house and he has done a wonderful job of baby sitting for me so tonight we will partake in the last of the lazy nightshade and we will rinse the px and begin his curing process...

Next grow well be pineapple express again, only two this time though so should be a little easier to manage than a tiny space full of little plants. I will start a fresh thread for that once I get going.

Thanks for stopping by everyone, your help has been appreciated, I'll light one for you all tonight!

17. Never weighed mate, maybe dry 1/2oz max....

Enough to get me keen to do a better job next time.

18. #78 grnwzrd, Dec 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2015
    So weighed the px and ended up with more than I expected... (still wet though)

Nightshade is soon smooth!

Attached Files:

19. they look great!

20. Thanks mate should be sampling around Xmas.