Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need some reassurance when it comes to using Quick Fix Synthetic Urine

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dwntwn, Sep 4, 2015.

1. I've been stressing out the past 4 days because I have a pre-employment drug test coming up anytime next week. I feel as though I have enough information in regards to Quick Fix Urine that I can trust it, I'm just worried about the smell.

I understand that the temperature is the most important factor, but what are the chances that the person collecting my sample will actually take a whiff of the specimen?

I would just love if someone can ease my mind. This is a very important job.

2. #2 jay719, Sep 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2015
    The chances of anyone smelling your specimen are extremely small. That is not standard procedure for a lab tech. Even if they do unless it obviously smells like a chemical adulterant then there is nothing they can do that would cause you to fail the test. I've used quick fix five times in multiple states and passed every test.

3. Thanks man. Have you had any trouble with QuickFix 6.1 (if you have used it)? Didn't look into it too much, but I think I saw an article that 6.1 is a little shifty. I'll do some more research on my end, but would love to hear from someone. Thanks again man

4. yea I used 6.1 twice since moving to Colorado. They test for Uric acid here as well so it should be good for any state.