What is the sex of this plant?

Discussion in 'General' started by Merky, Sep 4, 2015.

1. 2 pictures of the same plant. I planted all of my babies from seeds and they're just beginning to flower. I can tell with 4 out of 5 of my plants that they are all for sure females. This is the only plant that caught my eye really and concerned me. I don't want to ruin my garden! Can somebody please tell me if this is a hermaphrodite or a male or a female? I will pull it if it's anything but female, obviously!

Attached Files:

2. By the way, yes. That is a large spider web forming off the side of the second photo. There's a pretty damn epic spider guarding my plants

3. Thats a male

4. Def Male

5. Thanks man big help; been wondering about this guy for the past week now. Pullin that bitch tomorrow

6. Thanks I'll take yall's word for it!

7. The pollen "sacks" are a tell tale sign

8. Yeah I had a feeling. I thought maybe they'd sprout some hairs at some point, but it has been about a week since the sacs came in. This is my first time doin' this so just didn't wanna screw myself and rip it out too early lol

9. Yea i know how that goes! But your good to go Now!

10. Yeah thanks a lot man. Took me all day to get a reply but then I posted on here and you 2 were on it. I appreciate it lol

11. Yea it really helps that they have the app! The other forums are hard to keep up with