Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Red Card and Drug Testing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Modified4Ever, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Okay, so, I came here because I am very very concerned for tomorrow. So, tomorrow I have a drug test for a job position. And it is really really critical I land this job for its full time at $12 an hour. But here's a little more info. I am a licensed medical marijuana carrier. I live in Colorado and have my medical card for extreme anxiety. I mean. It's to the point that it is very very effective on my life. I used to be on Xanax. However, I quit that long ago and got my medical card, for Xanax made me feel like a zombie 24/7. It feels great now that I have it under control. However, the company I may be starting to work for, runs by federal law and not state law.. by state I'm completely fine. By federal, NOPE. It's considered "illegal use" even though its for a medical condition.

But enough on that. I'm a female. Roughly about 5'7" at 160ish. I do not smoke crazily. Just enough to have my anxiety under control. I say I probably have 1/4 of a gram 5 days a week or so. My husband unexpectedly lost his job, so I didn't think to lay off for a job because this just happened. I stopped smoking the day I turned in my application. I also did not expect to get a call and interview the very next day. But that was 2 days ago that I haven't had a bit to smoke. And let me tell you, it has not been fun. Had a panic attack in the middle of walmart. So much fun.

My drug test is tomorrow. I've been following my husband's instructions for he got through probation smoking the whole time. However, my anxiety is just telling me everything I'm doing is going to be a complete and utter failure. So I'm actually freaking out as I'm typing this... anyway. As of right now. This is what I'm doing.

I have 200mg of pure niacin pills. Starting 2 days ago, I've taken 2 when I wake up, 2 at lunch, and 2 before bed. I've drank probably..2 liters of cranberry juice, and I have a bottle right in front of me too. Its 100% pure cranberry juice. Organic. Water and cranberry concentrate are the only 2 ingredients. And drinking a lot of water.

So, I am completely petrified of tomorrow, my anxiety is through the roof, and it sucks I can't smoke to calm down.. But anyway, what I'm wondering is this is enough for me to pass? Is there anymore I can do to this regimen? Should I do something extra tomorrow morning..? I know this is a lot and I'm sorry guys, but I didn't know where else to turn..

2. Buy a detox drink from a head shop

3. Go get some synthetic urine and stop freaking out. Your husbands detox method may not work for you.

4. I'm really hoping what he told me to do works. I know the cranberry juice has cleaned me out of something, maybe not the MJ, but something. The potency of that friggen juice has me feeling wonderful. And I've drank about a gallon of water. But considering the time limit and lack of money, I wasn't able to do either and just went with what we have and I test 10 am tomorrow. But if another opportunity comes up that goes against my medical card, I will definitely try those next.

5. well, I passed!!! Not sure what did it but I passed!!!

6. detoxing by taking niacin and juice isnt gonna work u need more time ur only choice is to bring clean pee they arent going to watch u pee so you shud be fine

7. She already posted that she passed... So it worked haha.