LST and transplanting

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by turtle360, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Maybe I'm a little obtuse but............

How do you handle a transplant when you've been low stress training the plant and it's all tied down and all and now it's time to put it in a larger container? You have to untie it, transplant it and bind it down again?

2. yep..and it SUCKS ASS..GAWD I HATE IT..but, it pays off...[​IMG]

try talking to the plant as you tie it down, read it verses from the marijuana growers bible, to pass the time.. [​IMG]

3. Awesome.

Can you make holes through the smartpot like you can through a plastic container without ruining it?

4. smart pots don't like holes...but they can hold velcro. I've used velcro to hold the tie down lines many times

5. #5 TheCatDaddy, Sep 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2015
    what I do is use the metal clips that people use to hold papers together. Ill clip it on the smart pot itself and use green horticulture wire to tie the plant down to the metal clip.

You still have to re tie it after transplanting though.

6. C'mon, Men, 'dat shit don't work[​IMG] tie her ass up & wait for her to moan, then spank her.

7. ..well, honestly was going to suggest '50 shades of grey' with all the bondage op will be getting into...but didn't think it would go over well...[​IMG]