Weed plant problems (pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Staychiefy420, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Hey gc. So I noticed some of my stems on my plant are turning redish purple and at the top of the plant the leaves are like growing straight down. Also there is some kind of deficiency on some of the leaves I need help to identify and if anyone can tell me what all these things are and how to fix it would be appreciated ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441245771.897003.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441245787.732777.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441245800.182291.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441245816.648846.jpg

2. Looks like soggy bottom girls and heat

3. Just 1 reply??

4. How about a little bit more info regarding your grow. What do you grow in, under and use for nutrients? What kind of grow media are they growing in? Are you doing hydro or soil. Do you measure and adjust the pH of your water and nutrient solution? Have you been feeding them any at all? Answer some of these questions and we'll see if it will become more clear...but have to agree that a couple of those pics look like heat stress. The yellowing is probably some malnutrition issue but until we know what you're using, no idea.

5. I'm using cedar grove potting soil there is 111 watts of CFL lights on the plant I wasn't doing a good job at airflow until now. Temperature used to be at 80 with the fan running and closet door closed but now I run the fan with the door open the degrees is 74. Only nutrients I used where dr earth tomato, vegetable and herb fertilizer and that was like 3 weeks after potting. I don't remember exactly how long. I haven't been testing my ph and ordering one online will take to long to get here since I'm growing auto flower it will be done by time it's here.
    Ordering a ph test kit and ph up and ph down I mean

6. My plant is also super small even for an autoflower. It was always small from when I planted it but at first my grow was really ghetto so maybe that stunted its growth?? I'm growing northern lights autoflower if the strain makes a difference. Currently on day 47 and the plant is about 9 inches