Kief Prices

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by NorCalKushHit&Choke, Sep 3, 2015.

1. #1 NorCalKushHit&Choke, Sep 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2015
    [​IMG]how much is 250 Grams of Kief worth in nor cal

Attached Files:

2. As much as someone will pay for it

3. That's pretty green. I think most would have to check it out before buying or suggesting a price. Looks to me like someone got a bit over zealous and did a bit too much extraction and got alot of plant material. Not saying its not good, might be awesome for all I know. Just saying I would have to have a sample as a buyer. Words and photographs don't replace a sample.

4. 15 a g all the way up for stuff that green unless you let people sample

5. It's from 10-20 a G in norcal, wholesale in amounts like that would drop the price even lower. You'd probably end up getting between only 1500 up to 2500. It depends how long you hold out for a buyer, and maybe even less is it's really that green.

Here, god damn, that's 3 grand easily.

6. I'm pretty sure the picture he posted isn't what he's inquiring about. It's a picture from tumblr

7. Turn it into oil.

8. I was unaware anyone was buying keif in norcal anymore with so much cheap, good bho floating around.

9. Yeah I highly doubt anyone would.
    It's pretty useless considering you don't even know how much of that weight is plant matter.