People Continue To Wake UpIts Almost Here....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DivineVictoryX, Sep 2, 2015.

1. #1 DivineVictoryX, Sep 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2015
    [url="
    [/url]Sorry if I Used Anonymous. Bernie Sanders and Ben Carson supporters are cracking the Establishment.
    Sanders is breaking Rally Records.
    The Elite know their time is running out as well as the people.
    These Final Months Will Be Crucial. Inform anyone you can. The Public Will Never Relinquish Their Firearms so they will have to resort to other tactics.
    As for the Video people are just waking up worldwide.
    Donald Trump Won't be president he's a joke of a candidate.The only way he'll become president is if they rig it all together. If that were to happen more people would question the system and wake up.Which is probably to risky for the establishment when you consider the rate of the awakening and it would massively effect their plan moving toward.
    U.S Dollar will have no Value. Putin is saying "Dump the Dollar"
    We are all going to witness something that has never happened ever.
    Hopefully the deluded wake up as well otherwise they're all going to suffer the most since they have the weakest mindsets.
    Anyways Peace.

2. And it begins......

3. Bernie Sanders is a moron. He is a bigger joke than trump. Just saying.

Communisnt destroys entire civilizations

-Yuri

4. I was anonymous once

and then I signed up

5. Ben Carson? Rofl!

6. Just saying what exactly? You say he's a bigger joke. Give examples. What has he done that would trump even Trump?

7. LOL.

OK you got me. He can't trump trump

In a serious election I'd vote for Sanders.

But in reality I'd vote for trump cause its all a joke anyway

-Yuri

8. Banhammer.

I guess that Operation Jade Helm Area 51 Illuminati got him.

9. I thought this thread was locked earlier today? :confused:

LOL, WTF, it's entertaining anyway. :D

10. I think there is 2

-Yuri

11. This is exactly why no one should seriously consider anything that you post...

12. I think that's a bit harsh....

*Makes jokes once in a while*
    *no one should ever take anything I say seriously*

:(

-Yuri

13. Source?

14. My hard drive. Dunno, got it somewhere years ago.

15. Too true, Yuri'. I should not have used the word "anything"...

In my own defense, I don't even remember posting this as I was three sheets to the wind that night. Not that that's a reasonable excuse. I should have at least finished the statement with something substantial. I really don't know where I was going with the thought, TBO. I generally enjoy the grand majority of your posts. It very well may have been directed at someone else entirely. I think I was all over the boards that night...

Mea cupla...

16. #17 SlowMo, Sep 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2015
    The number of sheeple that HAVE NOT WOKEN UP can be estimated quite well by how many STILL blindly subscribe to one or the other of the two major political parties.

We need utilitarian leadership that emphasizes doing what works in response to what is actually needed vs. stupidly pumping mega-dollars at problems and naively expecting them to disappear. That is, we need leadership that seeks to do what has been proven to work, keeps within the framework of the constitution, and halts the practice of borrowing extravagant amounts of capital from foreign nations in order to fund inefficient bullshit that typically exacerbates problems rather than solves them.

Imo, elected representatives should only be permitted to increase government spending in direct proportion to the previous fiscal period's increase in GDP. Government should only be allowed to grow as the wealth of those that must bankroll its schemes has grown and can thus afford the increase.

Instead, we've gone from about $10 trillion in total federal debt in 2008, to $18 trillion 7 years later. Nearly doubling such a huge debt quantity in only 7 years is unacceptable, regardless of which political party(s) are primarily responsible.

Just wait until the largest single outlay of the federal government is the paying out of interest on that debt - larger even than that of defense. We payed out $431 billion in debt interest last year! That's money paid out because politicians felt compelled to spend extravagantly more than what could be brought in thru revenues over the past decade and a half.

Debt to the Penny

Treasury Direct - Interest Expense on the Debt Outstanding

17. I'm just glad the OP is gone. He was nasty and causing trouble since he started here.

18. So I see. When was he banned?

19. #20 garrison68, Sep 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2015
    I don't know, just found out from this thread, but whenever it was, it was long overdue.