Friend and I gave each other BJs

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by greenbliss, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey fizzly- I have been gone for awhile. Unfortunately my family suffered a tremendous tragedy in February - I lost my daughter suddenly and unexpectedly.
    I do post from time to time now. It has just been hard to get back into life again.
    It's nice to be remembered, thank you!

2. Done a few daft things stoned with my mates,but never had the urge to suck his cok lol

3. you and your friend get stoned like

[​IMG]

4. Wow, so sorry to hear that. You are welcome.

Stay strong.

[​IMG]

5. bi-curious lol

6. This thread is full of win... apart from the dick sucking part.

7. Personally I think it's pretty hot.

8. Each to their own I suppose haha

9. suck a bunch more dicks. Eventually you'll forget all about your friends dick and finally figure out if you're full gay, bi, or still just confused. If you're still confused repeat this process with as many dicks as necessary until you give in and love the dick or am totally repulsed by the dick. Don't forget to brush your teeth

10. Almost sounds like your blaming weed for you wanting to suck a dick.

11. Thanks for clearing up that you were both guys, I thought you were both girls who sucked each others dicks. Common mistake I guess. [​IMG]

12. I think the only rational answer is to tell this to your circle of friends. Maybe they are downs 2.

13. Just find a hot girl to tag team and then you wont feel so gay

14. Homoeroticism gone wild.

15. You were both just horny and you both used each other for sex. No biggie. Happens all the time. Or your bi or gay.
    Don't let it ruin your friendship and get over it. If nothing else you always know where to get a hummer. Lol

16. So.......you guys round third yet?

17. OP I figured it out, just watch this video and all your problems will go away:

18. #59 soley22, Sep 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2015
    Detach yourself from the ideology of what you did was gay... Instead treat it as though you got high with a buddy and it ended up as a "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" kinda thing... I guess what I'm trying to say is stop looking at it as "I sucked a dick" and instead look at it as "I helped my friend out"

19. Oh i think that has certainly crossed the line of helping a friend out lol

Maybe just maybe giving each other a hand job could be dismissed as just messing about..BUT a cock in your mouth lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.