Friend and I gave each other BJs

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by greenbliss, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We are both guys and we were both super super stoned, and now we both feel awkward and regret it. How do we move on from this?

2. Suck each other off again. Then you'll know if you have feelings for each other.

Inb4 troll or gay or both

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. yo this is kinda funny. how does someone get in this predicament. to each there own, good luck

4. why blame weed for being gay?

i've smoked weed for over 30 years daily and never had the urge to suck a dick..

embrace who you are OP.. there's nothing to be ashamed of, and you don't need weed as an excuse.

wanna come over and get super super stoned with me?

5. Well we regret it both now and feel awkward about it. Not awkward about being gay, awkward about doing what we did. We both wish we could take it back and the idea of what we did actually repulses us now. We like women and can't understand what we were thinking. Neither of us have ever done anything like this. I almost wish I was truly gay because then it would make more sense.

6. I don't waste time replying to stupid posts.

OH SHIT!!!!

7. Nah, that's gay. You're both gay. Why you so gay, dude?

8. Did yall swallow??

Lmao

9. [​IMG]

10. Give anal a shot just to make sure you're not gay.....

11. I really would like some actual help. We both felt a little violated afterward even though we both agreed to it

• Like Like x 1
  12. When ever i am unsure about a situation I always tell my parents.

• Like Like x 1
  13. swordfight!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. lol dude aint nothing you can do now. the cum is already out bro. now you gotta live with it. Chalk it up to experimentation if you decide on not pursuing men and call it a day. or keep on doing it. only two options i think you've got.

15. You just have to let it go and move on from it. It's not a horrible thing and honestly I don't think it's really uncommon. Don't beat yourselves up. You know- girls do that stuff all the time, too..
    It's okay OP. We all get a little frisky and curious sometimes. As the days pass and it gets further behind you, you'll feel better. Don't let it get you down ow ruin a friendship. Shit happens, right? It's okay to not be gay but have a gay sexual experience. It doesn't change you two at all

16. Bro ur gay n it's ok too each is own but like AW said smoke many years only wanted women n the fact that y'all agreed to it before it was done ur gay man except who u are

17. That's messed up, doesn't matter how high you are

Attached Files:

19. I don't know why we would feel violated afterwards if we were truly gay. It's not from anti gay feelings we are trying to repress as we don't have any of those feelings. I admit there probably does have to be some gay in us to do this in the first place, but unfortunately not enough where we can say that was fun. Secondly I'm definitely not fully gay I instantly got hard the first time I saw a pussy. I struggled to get hard during this event. Some gay feelings? yes, there has to be. Fully gay?, clearly not. I don't feel the way I do after doing this with women.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.