grow room advice

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by nosmanic, Sep 2, 2015.

1. I have a wooden closet begging to be turned into a grow room. I have been researching everything I can. So here are a few questions I have. My grow space size is length 4ft height 6ft2 width 2ft4. How many plants could I grow in this space?, should I use cfl or hps lamps? I am not too worried about the smell I live alone, so should I get a carbon filter if I'm only worried about the smell coming out of my apartment? And my last question is can I get a recommendation for a seed bank and a good strain for a begginer grower, I am located in the us I'm not having a issue choosing a seed bank, just can't decide on a strain to grow..

Attached Files:

2. on seedlings use one 26 watt CFL light 5000 K or above 3 to 4 inches directly above seedling and keep it on 20 hours and off 4 hours with a fan blowing in the room and as it grows add another CFL light with the socket splitter at Lowes or home depot and get a carbon filter and fan because it will smell allot, and I like Mars Led products they are cheap and work great just decide which one is for your space size but remember more light =more bud, I like bonza seed bank look at 00 seeds their 00 Kush is easy to grow ,