Hi everybody, new to growing and need some help on auto flower

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by grownoob2015, Sep 2, 2015.

1. I'd like the opinion of an experienced grower (auto flower expert preferably). How does this auto northern lights look to you? It's gone a bit darker green and a couple of leaves are dropping a bit. I've been reading online about different things it could be but I'm not sure there is anything wrong at all.

The ladies are 2 weeks old from seed, planted direct in medium.

I'm using 300w cfl dual spectrum, biobizz light mix, root stimulant 1ml per ltr, and just added 1ml biobizz grow to the last feed. The humidity is steady at around 54% and temp is steady at 24-26c. I will upload more pictures when I get time later on today.

I guess I'm just after a health check really so I can stop worrying :)

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441185153.252534.jpg
    Thanks.

2. She's fine man.

3. Glad to hear that. My first time growing so wanted to know if I'm doing a good job. Thanks man.

4. with CFLs give it as many hours light as you can ,plant looks fine ,,,,mac

5. It's a dual spectrum cfl but would I get better results if I got a red spectrum for when they flower? Or won't it make much difference? I have them on 24/0 because it keeps the heat at a nice level. I really appreciate the help though guys :)

6. Now the top of the soil and some of the perlite is going green. Is that anything to worry about? Like algae or something?

7. not really any thing to worry about ,,but watch your watering ,,,be careful not to over water the plant ,,mac

8. Ahh that's good. I water them every 7-8 days as they still feel moist until then. 1 litre for each 11 litre pot. Seems ok at the moment. Cheers :)

9. (COPIED FROM ANOTHER PAGE I WROTE ON) Hi all, I have an issue with my auto northern lights and Ak. I got some neem oil as a preventative measure and I misread the mix and put 2 tbl spoons instead of teaspoons. This has left them coated in the oil which I think might be suffocating them. They are just over 4 weeks old and I think have slowed down on growth.

I'm growing autos indoors in a tent with a 300w cfl light, using biobizz light mix plus perlite and their bio grow (will add bio bloom and top max later). I use ph'd water and water them about once a week. [​IMG] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442403186.059922.jpg[​IMG] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442403200.228563.jpg[​IMG] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442403213.647132.jpg[​IMG] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442403225.798642.jpg

I'm struggling as to what it could be. I thought maybe a boron or calcium deficiency but as this is my first attempt, it would be better to get the opinion of more experienced growers :)