Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sick, advice?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Twotonerebel, Sep 2, 2015.

1. So I have a cough sneeze and runny nose. I don't feel very well and wondering what I should do. Would smoking/vaping/edibles/sober be the best option to deal with being sick? Also last week I just got a new vape and used it a lot and ended up with a sore throat. The next day (sore throat got better)I went and smoked out of a bong despite the slight sore throat. Was that poor decision making? Is it what in the end what caused me to get sick somehow. Thanks for helping me. I am really clueless with everything :)

2. Edibles would probably be a good choice if your throat is sore. :) watch your dosage though, I had a bad experience with edibles that made me vomit a lot so I would definitely look up some tips to make sure you don't eat too much or make them too strong!

3. #3 PatrickXy6dC, Sep 2, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
    I think you coincidently got sick at the same time you smoked. You haven't done anything new- I certainly smoke sometimes with a sore throat. Think you just caught a bug, mate. Good luck.

4. Thanks guys I appreciate the answers. Happy toking!

5. I was sick last week. I used edibles when I needed sleep. I was really uncomfortable so they helped me relax. vaped at night.