What is this grey/purple stuff?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by stinky1, Sep 1, 2015.

1. I'm growing white widow autos. This plant is 2 days old. The coty fell off all by it's self. I'm growing in ffoc and right now they are under t5 ho with blue bulbs. This stuff looks fuzzy but I can't tell. The picture is blown up I can hardly see this tiny lady without the zoom. Anyways what is wrong there in the center? Almost looks like mold

2. Hey I thought I had put some on there lol. But I think the seedling was turning purple because the temp dropped about 10 degrees in about 5 min. Its looking great now. Will post a pic of what it did look like tho

Attached Files:

3. Was actually about to remove the GC app. I've posted several times around here and you are only the second response ..... :/

4. Dont uninstall we are here

5. That's rot my friend.

6. Updated pic. I didn't know they could rot that fast it had just sprouted the day before. She's looking good now. Thanks for responding guys. I think I'll try again to set up a grow log.

Attached Files:

7. Maybe it was just cold.
    Because it looked ugly!
    Glad it's better stinky.

8. Just an update. They are doing very well I think. This is p2 it's about a week old.

Attached Files:

9. And here is p3 which is about w days younger than p2. It stretched a little due to heat. I puched dirt near the stem and it's doing fine.

Attached Files:

10. Right now my major problem is controlling the temp. As you can see it got up to 85 in the tent in the last 24 hours. I've had to keep the tent open with a fan blowing into it just to keep the temps I have now. Also forgot to mention that I switched to the 600w and am using the MH bulb right now. Next time I think I'll wait 4 weeks to use the big light. As soon as I see flowers I'll switch to the HPS bulb

11. 85 is ok, just make sure the heat is circulated & vented. Make it so you have a fan going directly over top of the plant.

12. Meant to post that in my grow journal lol. I do have a fan going. One of them is right in front of the tent blowing cool air in. The other is a online fan that is pulling air from the light hood. But they are doing very well. Sprouted another set of fan leaves on p2 just since yesterday :)
    Inline not online