Need opinions about what to do..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Deleted member 585036, Sep 1, 2015.

1. so my ex girlfriend and I recently have started communicating again after 6 months of not speaking and hating each other with a passion. We got together back in april of 2013 and even though we had many fights we usually stayed with each other through anything. well in february of this year she started changing into someone i didnt like, getting into harder drugs and consuming them on a more daily basis, she started drinking every couple days, and was just being very uncaring to me. normally i wouldnt care about her doing said drugs, but when she gets fucked up she shuts off her mind and says whatever she wants and it made me made. we had a nasty breakup the next month that ended with her leaving me to find someone else, she didnt love me anymore she said. so i was upset and i did a lot of wrong things such as freak out immaturely and it made me and her talk shit on each other, especially since all her best friends are my former friends. fast forward to last week, i get a message from a mutual friend of ours, my ex sent messages to her saying she missed me so much and couldnt stop crying about me, and just wanted to see me, and she sent her pictures of us together. this of course made me feel some type of way. i care about her, even through everything. we talk now as "friends" but we just had sex three times and she stayed the night with me even though we were supposed to be "sleeping in separate places" she cuddled up with me until 2am. i miss having her, but she talks to other guys still, she says we cant date because im 19 and shes 17, her dad hates my guts from me freaking out after being left. What i need to know is, should i stick around? she says she doesnt love me but misses the way we make love, but when we do i can see it in her eyes. but she swears up and down she never fully fucked anyone else since me, and i was her first, but she has done other things. i dont know how to feel. i dont know what to do. someone give me words of advice, i would appreciate any kind of feedback. good or bad.

2. Leave her alone
    She left once it's going to happen again

3. Lol 17? She sounds like a winner.

4. Get as far away from her as you can. I know you won't listen but that's your best option. Get out of that toxic relationship. It's ugly and will only end ugly. Get out. Save yourself.

5. U need deep talk, but u two too young

6. I think either way this one is probably gonna solve itself.

Life can be kinda funny that way.