Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is wax safe to smoke after dropping it on dirt?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by supe12man, Sep 1, 2015.

1. like what title says thanks

2. Depends. Look at it and if you see any dirt/hairs try to remove it. If you can't get rid of it then I would toss it.

3. God made dirt and dirt dont hurt.

Do it

4. All natural. Prolly be good for u

5. Unless it was scat infested dirt with traces of agent orange and 2-4-d.

6. Some hippies sprinkle some dirt on top their bowls to be at one with the dirt

7. you ain't got to lie to kick it

8. I was joking

9. #10 KRANCK165, Sep 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2015
    Yes
    /edit
    someone just said that

10. It's hard to focus on your answers with your signature quote...

11. Haha I know right? After all these years I still can't bring myself to chang e it. Smile every time

12. #13 roorforcrumble, Sep 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2015
    Lol I guess no one understands how people died in the dust bowl, silica. One solution I can offer you though is to place all the wax dirty in 91% rubbing alcohol and then strain it in the proper micron size screen, a coffee filter should work. Boom, no smoking dirt and you can put a dab on your nail without hitting dirt.

13. You'll be fine. Wipe off what you can. If there's still a little bit left, it won't hurt anything unless you dropped it in a pile of poo or something