GreenDazed Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by GreenDazed, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Hello again blades, I'm back to growing again after my first plant, some Chemdawg bag seed, ended up being a male. As discouraging as that can be it was also very insightful and helpful. Since then I have started another grow of some White Rhino bag seed. Luckily she's a she!!! I didn't bother posting about her during veg just in case she was another male. So what I want to do with this grow journal is document some new plants I hope to fully grow from seed.

As of tonight around 2:30 am I have one Green Crack seed and 6 mystery bag seeds in glasses of water to start germination. The green crack is in its own glass so I can keep it separate and identifiable from the random mystery seeds.

For the random mystery seeds I really kind of want to try planting outdoors but I'm not sure of the best way to do this with neighbors who are home on ocassion. We don't really have any kind of fencing and as renters don't really have the ability to install a fence.

As for the Green Crack I really kind of want to try my hand at creating a DWC setup and grow my first hydro. I know that's a little ambitious and perhaps naive especially since I haven't even fully completed my first successful soil grow. In any case I'm going to try and keep this journal updated with as much info and grow stages as I can.

For now feel free to enjoy some pictures of my White Rhino who has just started preflowering a few days ago.

Attached Files:

2. 13 hours later and the green crack has sunk, as well as 4 of the 6 mystery seeds...

Attached Files:

3. 24 hours later and all seeds have sunk. Still no sign of taproots. I'm going to let them all stay submerged for another day before putting them in a Ziploc with moist paper towel.

4. Just planted the Green Crack. The 6 mystery seeds are all duds. But as this is going to be my second grow I think that's better. I'd rather be able to focus on and tend to one good plant at a time than to neglect multiple.