Hard water stains

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jj420aded, Sep 1, 2015.

1. My bong has hard water stains/mineral build up. It's a nice piece to an the hard water stains make it look like shit. I have looked online an seen someone use clr. Is it ok to use in my bong an will it work. How many times should I rense it out if it is ok to use

2. You're in the cultivation section my friend. But try Epsom salt and rubbing alcohol it works for all my pieces

3. i use rock salt for the big junk in it and a 90% rubbing alcohol soak over night and my glass pieces are like brand new. And! Yep wrong section! =P

4. I know wrong thread but I didn't know we're to post it I have tried alcohol

5. I don't bong, but we use pure white vinegar for our hard water problems at home. Requires some soaking, but it will sparkle.

6. Try filling your bong with bottle water lol

7. But did you try it with some kind of salt?
    Also why you worried about hard water? Resin builds up in there anyway???

8. Of course I use salt an bcuz it's a nice piece pretty pricey it covers like half of the bottom chamber

9. I'd be happy to buy you a new one.
    Address???

:D

10. Didn't think it would work but damn an overnight soak in white vinegar pored some salt in shook it an all that nasty crud came off it looks new

11. Watch out for the smell it almost made me throw up