1200w led first organic grow... blueberries and random aliens

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by kush king 902, Sep 1, 2015.

1. I got some new pics! Every time the closet opens all I smell is lemons skunk berry pine and this fruity smell it's awsome. I did some light trimming so the lower buds got some light and one of the alien technology strains is absolutely COVERED in trics it's like it got wet and dipped in a bucket of sugar! I NEVER seen anything like it. Even the big fan leaves are like that. I wish I had a better camera so you could see what I mean this one don't cut it.

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful grow! Was looking at LEDs I have three CFLs right now growing one plant. And it's doing relatively great. I'm wondering what switching will do for the growth!

Are you a fan of topping and LST and all that? I did not go through the full thread yet!

3. You will love the leds over the cfls for sure. It's night and day. Don't get me wrong tho cfls work very well if used right. I found the growth was slightly slower but way healthier. And as far as lst and topping I love it! I'm letting this grow go naturally but my last grow I lsted and topped a lot and scroged 1 plant over a 2x3 area it yielded well and worked good with the leds and cfls because they don't have the penetration that hps or my have.

4. Hey kush!! Been awhile, lol....the garden looks good!!

5. thanks Mona I hope I get an ok yield out of it

6. I think you'll get a nice yield. You got some good looking girls. I have to tell you, my AxT has been drying for about 4 days and it smells wonderful, the lemon had faded but there is no doubt that it's gonna pack a punch.
    Btw, thanks for leaving your mix recipe. Mine was just too light, I think.

7. I'm excited to try the axt. Just brushing up against it my hands are sticky enough to scale a wall lol. No problem for the mix try it and let me know what you think. I love the fact that I'm not adding anything but pure water.

8. I decided to remove a bunch of fan leaves from the blueberry and one of the alien techs. Both plants lower branches are so tight and tucked into the main stalk that there is no chance of my leds getting down to them.

Attached Files:

9. So I chopped my axt and the small alien tech cross I got 8 from the axt and 15 from the alien tech. Both were cut a little early. The blueberry and other alien tech are doing well and will be left to go full term.

Attached Files:

10. #110 weneedthis, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2015

That alien is a beautiful strain, bet it smells as it looks! Nice work.
    How long did you veg and how long did you flower?

11. She smells really hashy I vegged for just under a month
    And this would have been the begining of week 7. I am just kind of experimenting with the different ripness levels to see what I like better

12. Was it an auto flower strain? Or you switched it? If you did do you wish you let it veg longer? I'm trying to get an idea of how much I want to veg.

13. It was a photo. I wish I vegged longer my last grow I vegged for 2 months under a scrog and got 3 ounces off one plant

14. Nice! So how long did you veg this one for? I will be using the scrog soon!

15. I think it was 25 days. The scrog is real good with leds. My last journal has the 2 month veg and scrog if you want to check that out

16. Will do friend! Appreciate it! I've been vegging for about 35 days (if vegging is once the plant pops out of the ground)

I want to go for 60 we'll see if I have the patience! I'm going to scrog probably in the next month!

17. Patience is key in this hobby! You won't regret waiting after you harvest.

18. The alien and blueberry I have left are really swelling up. I really wish my phone took better pics lol

Attached Files:

19. I chopped my blueberry she's drying now it smells real good can't wait to try it!

Attached Files:

20. I didn't have a chance to take any last shots of the last alien cross before the chop but I got 53 grams dried off of her. I will put some bud shots on here when I get time