1200w led first organic grow... blueberries and random aliens

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by kush king 902, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Looking good man.

2. Well they still look great! So glad you an AxT in the dirt!
    It's been a weird week but I'm doing well too, thank you.

3. How long does AxT take to finish this is my first auto

4. I think loki mentioned 75 day flower time on his. I count on 8 weeks minimum flower time. Mine showed pistils at 17 days. Autos generally show them by 3 weeks, ime

5. They are getting bigger every time I look. Between 6inches for the smallest and 8 inches for the biggest. The blueberries really caught up! The alien tech has lots of side branches that are about an inch and the little AxT is chugging right along behind

Attached Files:

6. Are going to separate the AxT from the others or veg the others until the AxT is done?

7. My plan is to try and time it so they can all start to flower at the same time and finish the same time or close anyway.

8. Photos flower on a 12/12 schedule, autos will still need at least 18/6 and would likely do even better on 20/4.

9. I thought autos used age to flower instead of light cycle. If your right I might have screwed up my second grow before it really got started :( this is a depressing start to the day.

10. Here are the girls ... I hope lol they were a little droopy after I work so I watered and they seem to be starting to come around. I think I was trying too hard not to overwater

Attached Files:

11. Photos need decreased # of light hours to begin flowering. You could keep a photo vegging indefinitely if left with 18 to 20 hours a day of light. Autos will flower in 3 ish weeks with no decrease in light hours.
    I think an auto would be very stressed and would yield badly on 12/12...imo.
    I sure didn't mean to be a downer😕. I just didn't want you to lose any of your girls.

12. They're looking a little tired, lol. I know they'll perk up.
    I hope your day got better.

13. It did thank you. You are not a downer lol I just bit off a little much for my second grow. It's a learning curve. Grow one or the other. I think next time I will just do all autos or all photos. Hope you enjoy your weekend :)

14. Hey kush!! How's things?

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

15. Not bad how are you? Been real busy lately and haven't had time to update

16. Well all the plants are doing good but I seen something I didn't like..... little balls! 6 out of ten are males :( I took a group shot before I got rid of them. I seperated one that I liked the smell and structure the most and I want to try and make a few beans on a lower branch when the time comes. The axt already is starting to branch out. Hard to see but it's there lol

Attached Files:

17. Too bad!! They're some good looking plants.

18. Sorry mona I try to stop by your thread every couple days to see how things are and catch up . I just haven't had a lot of time to post and update and add pics. Life has been going crazy lately works busy leave at 5 30 and get home around 8 and I'm in the middle of packing to move in a week. I need a brake soon lol. I'm gonna make a point to drop in more often and update ya girly. Everything should be back to normal after the big move tho :) have an awsome day Mona!