1200w led first organic grow... blueberries and random aliens

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by kush king 902, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Lol I sure did sent off my email yesterday :)

2. Here they are this morning . The blueberry looks a little bigger and I seen SIDE branching starting on the aliens. It seems strange they are so young and branching out already

Attached Files:

3. They are comming nicely and if all goes well I might get to add another strain in there. Here's hoping :)

Attached Files:

4. Impressive!

5. Thanks Ms. Mona. it would be some quiet in here if you were not around lol

6. Oh, it'll pick up soon. Especially after a couple more people to see how nice your plants are.

7. Ohio is in 🏻🏻🏻 good shit kush

8. I'm here! You from Canada king? Only asking cause of the crop king seeds

9. Thanks. Welcome Ohio.

10. I sure am buddy , out on the east coast

11. Hi King , congrats on the lovely looking girls, can I have a look round? I'll stay and sub if that's okay? I'm thinking of trying led's myself so wanna see how u do?
    Keep up the good work ✌

12. Thanks, pull up a chair. This is my second grow with leds. The first was a 300w panel and 4 23w cfls and this time around I added a 900w panel and ditched the cfls. I like the leds, the look the colors how close the plants can get to them oh and how little they rack up my power bill lol. I wouldn't compare them to hps and mh but it works awesome for what I need

13. Here are the stars! Maybe they will all be girls :) I'm having a hard time trying to decide when to flower. I was thinking of soon because I wanted to try sog but if I flower too soon and get a bunch of males then my yield goes out the window. Decisions decisions

Attached Files:

14. I just transplanted into bigger containers still no sign of males

Attached Files:

15. Hi Kush, your babies look great! They are sure full and bushy! How've you been?

16. them babies are looking nice

17. Pretty plants man subbed up.

18. Thanks they are bigger now I will have to post new pics later I haven't been on in a little bit. I'm good thanks for asking how have you been?

19. Thanks and welcome to the show :)

20. Here is a little update ... Everything is going good in the green room lots of nice new growth coming in and also a new addition. It's not above soil yet but it's alien x triangle

Attached Files: